Reviews for Promises Are Always Broken
abha chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Ya have no idea how much i hate you for not continuing the story! Huh!
ShrazyMe chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Awesome :)

I hate that they are all blamingLilly- they basically know nothing aout them, they need to let be ready all there doing is pressuring her into something she isn't ready for.
ToriLouWho91 chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
Hey now...where is your updates? i kinda like this story ya know. :) your a great writer which means you need to write another great chapter :D
XxAverageGirlxX chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
Pleaseee continue this story!(: Its reaaaaly good!(:

XOXO, T'Shoy
sallyduyenn chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
This story is so frustratingly beautiful! I hate how Lilly runs all the time and I hate how Joe is in so much pain. I cried! I love this story. Please please update! This NEEDS to be finished!
gigi613 chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
Really great story :)

A lot of details too :D

Please update soon!
peachpie1200 chapter 11 . 10/9/2009
I love this story so much. its really great but at the same time frustrating because I just want lilly to say the truth, the whole thruth, then everything could be fixed. one thing im not sure of, this chapter, in mileys pov, its from when lilly left for 3 months or when she left the second time?
adryrules99 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
I had forgotten about this story. But with a flash I remember all the emotion and intensity. Awesome chapter to return into writing this again! I really really hope u keep updating :)
luvtogolf03 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
I'm so happy you decided to update this story! It's still as amazing and intense as how u left it. Update another chapter as soon as you get the chance!

-lani
XoXJonasBurningUpXoX chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
oh wow. i dont think ive read a story thats so emotional. i think ive cried in almost every chapter. the imagery is so amazing. keep up the great work!
TeamCrazy chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
I have to say this and All i see is you, All i need is you is bprbobly the best stories ive ever read! when i first started reading i couldnt stop i just had to read the next chapter! Nice work! ive never laughed and cried so much when ive read something i could live it up in my mind i mean like a movie it was that good! Im telling ya you're good!

Awesome work! Can't wait for the next chapters that'll be coming up!
adorkable395 chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
amazing!

i hope lilly and joe will be together soon!

loved it!

update asap!
mickie234 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
OMG! lilly ran again? oh man! you have to update soon i have been curious of what will happen next! this story is amaizing!
adryrules99 chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
Enjoying to read
luvtogolf03 chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
Loved the drama-filled chapter and the complexity to lily's character. It's an interesting story plot

Update soon!