Reviews for Deal with the Devil
ammatilechristian chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
update. or the kitten assasin will take you away and sell you to his leader's mother's cousin in Aphganistan who owns 20 camels and 3 horses, and has a weird obsession with fried tomatoes, and for some reason wears camel toe pants to attract the neighbors dog but it never works because hes not asian. so...update.
pinkhatice chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
this is such a great story sad that it ended here please write new chapters
yuumabais chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Omg~ this story's awesome! . upload soon please? :)) 3
loveless fangirl chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
actually according to rule seven of anime it does make sense:

"illogical pairings between enemies and people who never meet will occur as well" see?
loveless fangirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
wow... that was hot...

in a delightfully sick and demented way.
jeans5042 chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
please add more!
Evil E. Evil chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
sweet
Tren Rogue chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
More more more more! Please?
Iris Skylark Moon chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ!

!

KEEP GOING! Continue this story!
Iris Skylark Moon chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
HALLELUJAH! I've been looking for a tentacle yaoi with Naruto! You just made my day!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
keep going
im sorry lmao chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
This is just a response to your note at the end of the page. Have you noticed when two characters who have never been drawn together and most likely don't even know each other end up as a couple? Now that doesn't make sense.
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I just found this story and I love it! I cant wait to see what happens next. PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Aroara Moon chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Poor Naruto I hope he getts saved.
ichigofan01 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
yay!awesome idea and i wanna see ItaXnaru action, lol!