Reviews for The Origins Of Insanity
komico12 chapter 4 . 2/4
can you male the next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
It's... not very good.
Dragon chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
oh crap. the last two 'guest' comments were still nme _'
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
yay! i am looking forward to stein and medusa :3 but, i had to laugh when i read everyone was in front of them xDDDDD and What the frick?! how fast to rumors spread in death city?! xDDDD is marie spying on him? xDDDDDDD lol
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I LOVED the ending! OMG! Ill think about it! It made me smile! *continues to fangirl* xDDDD I love it! keep going!
Dragon chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
its great just keep doing what your doing! dont forget to re-read though, to check simple grammer errors :)
Dragon chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
is footfalls suppose to be footballs? sorry was a bit confused on that part _ but it was really good and i will continue!
Wing Love chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
LOL. Appreciate the insertion of SoulMaka fluff. Good job so far :D.
Wing Love chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
This chapter was better than the previous two. I think you should maybe cut the paragraphs and space out the dialogues so it flows better though. :)
Wing Love chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
The chapters go kinda fast because of the length I guess, but I can tell you are building up to a major storyline :D
Wing Love chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Interesting beginning, but maybe a little short. :)
Haladflire65 chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Interesting take on Stein and Medusa. It would be better if the chapters are a wee bit longer, but it's not vital, I guess. And make a new paragraph for every new character that speaks. For instance:

"MAKA I HEAR YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHY DO THEY GROW UP SO QUICKL-" Death Scythe was cut off by a single 'Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop'.

"Maka, I have a new mission for you. It has come to our attention Stein is in allegiance with Medusa and has been ordered by her to obtain a demon tool being transported from Florence, Italy to Arachne's domain on New Year's. Your job is to prevent Stein from obtaining the demon tool and try to bring him back to his senses. My son, along with his weapons, will be following the transport and infiltrating Arachne's castle. This is a dangerous mission, so if you wish to pass up the opportunity I will understand" Shinigami spelled it out pretty well. So Stein was a traitor now?

"I will do it, Shinigami-sama." Maka accepted the mission. She had to bring him back to his senses before he lost himself completely.

"Thank you, Maka. Also, please bring Soul. There's a high chance he'll respond badly and attack. And also, be careful." And with that, Maka left.

I hope you understand that comics and novels are very different styles of writing and reading.
bluesonmondays chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
Connection? Where? O.o *looks around* this chappie is really nice you know, i like it a lot! Soul and Maka are just lovely people and unfortunately unlovingly peeped. Haha... Do I make sense? Maybe its the happiness in my head XD
Haladflire65 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I really like it. I hope this develops into a full-out novella... Keep up the good work.
bluesonmondays chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
I want to be your beta! :D truth is, your story have potential, but maybe the chapters are little too short, and ur dialogues all jumbled up together. So, if you're interested just reply me eh? :D i wonder what will happen to stein soon under the effect of medusa..