Reviews for Wednesday's Child
Moonflower26 chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
That was truly beautiful and Houselike!
sunshyn chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
flawlessly written. you've captured the characters amazingly well and kept it believable. so many authors simply cannot do this. they rush the story and i hardly recognize their characters but you've done a beautiful job.
blueheronz chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Well done. And then some. You strike just the right pace between the dialogue and action of this piece. Your ear for House, especially, is pitch-perfect.

Brave.
mabe chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
So I just knew about this fic after it got nominated for House/Cameron Fanfic Awards on LJ.

And this is beautiful. Your writing flows so smoothly and witty too.

And your Cuddy, I love. Plus, "Honey, I'm home"? Perfect! :)
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hi,

This fanfic has been nominated for an award at the LiveJournal community hc_fanficawards. Please see community . livejournal hc_fanficawards / 8479 . html (take out the spaces) for details and to collect your nominee banner.

Voting begins October 1st. Good luck!
holmsie chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
wow, i love this. i love the angst and the whole way you have written this. i look forward to the epilogue.

no! glad you didn't just leave it at "He awoke to the sound of knocking".
TrapperII chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
A very nice ending to your story! I vote for an epilogue, or how about just another House/Cameron fic?

The scene in the clinic was beautifully done. There was something very sexy about him luring her in there, and, I admit, something very sexy about him with that cigarette, though I don't like them in general. If you had ended the story with "He awoke to the sound of knocking" I might have screamed in protest ;)
TrapperII chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Loved the exchange with Cuddy: "Have sex with me." "Let's not and say we did." :)

I'm hoping this has a happy ending rather than a realistic, Cameron-ends-up-with-Chase ending. I guess I'm about to find out ...
TrapperII chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
A great first chapter! House was really in character. Looking forward to the rest.
da3lech chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
Very impressive writing! I could "see" each scene as it played out...Very House - very Cameron

(I'm gonna excuse the odd OOC bit at the end...'cause we got the right result)...

Waiting for the sequel... :)
Kshar chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
I like this as an ending. I'm not one for mushy romance (ESPECIALLY for House & Cameron-I like the intrinsic angst in their relationship) and I think this is just right. I especially liked the last sentence, as with a lot of your writing it has a very "visual" feel (does that make sense?)-it is very easy to picture what's going on, is what I mean. I also like Cameron holding her hand out from her side and then dropping it back down. It seems very "in-character" to me. She's a tough character to get right.

Would it have been better to end after "He awoke to the sound of knocking": tough one. Everything after that is essentially superfluous (as we *know* who it is and what she's going to do), and I do like the simplicity of ending it there, but if you ended it there we'd miss out on the light burning at the end, and I do love that image (and that metaphor) :).

Yes, I do like Raymond Carver. I have a thing for minimalism and for quiet desperation :). (I like Allen Ginsberg, too, but I'm more of a "Ballad of the Skeletons" girl (you can dance to it! Well, kinda) than a "Howl" fan.)

I hate goodbyes. You should write more House fic, and then we can all be together forever (not in a serial killer way).
fishyfin1 chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
k - first off let me tell you that you have great talent! You're writing style is to die for! Love your descriptions and emotion you portray through your words!

Next - the dialogue keeps everything so in character! Most likely one of the best dialogue in a fic that i've read in a long, long time!

and lastly - love the plot... the two of them something has to happen, and i simply adore how you made it happen.

dark and angsty - def a fave!
Mr. Deadman chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
So, that's it, huh? Told you that I'm a genius for coming up with ideas. Although, I still think Chase would've loved kissing the end of a 9mm. But...it still worked out alright. Very nice, Lovey. And no, I like how far you went with the end. I mean the knock MAY have been Cameron or just as easily Wilson. The fact that the first thing House notices was the missing engagement ring was awesome. *squish* I love!

And, yes, it was a nice word, wasn't it?
Ingrid Bergmann chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
I love dark Hameron. I think it's the most realistic. And your fic fits right into the category of beautifully written dark Hameron. It's already one of my favorites. I hope you write an epilouge and many more of those splendid fics.
not jackie chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
this is lovely. i love how you add detail so naturally (and, might i add, beautifully). i think your characters are very very well-written. fantastic job!