Reviews for Think of Me
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
T_T pour Raoul. Amazing fic. though. I was almost crying by the end of it, I could really feel the sadness and desperation that Raoul was feeling and the loneliness of the ghost. your stories never cease to amaze me!

~Emi
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh my... One of the things about shipping Erik/Someone-other-than-Christine is that canon-ly, it would be much harder for Erik to forget Christine than how it's portrayed in fanfiction. Of course, I love the thought of Erik shoving Christine to the ground and trample her on his way to jump Raoul, but the kind of dead end in this fic is just as marvelous. Part of me loves unhappy endings, and this is one situation that's never going to get better. I'm really glad you were plucky enough to write on that subject, cuz I've been waiting to see something like this for a while. And you did such an amazing job. I can feel myself aching with sympathy for Raoul, because he's so desperate for even the smallest bit of love that he'll greedily take Erik's need.

Extra super bonus for having a cliché title, but never once quoting lyrics for the song, nor actually explicitly stating that Raoul wants Erik to think of him. I like this fic just a little bit more for implying the title rather than blatantly dragging it the theme through the entire story.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aww, poor Raoul :( But then again it is very human for Erik to feel that way. But still ... poor Raoul
cehkks chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
The story is soo heartbreaking. I can feel what Raoul is feeling when he look at Erik everytime he thinks about Christine. I swear i almost cried. By the way, i also want to say that i had read your other stories and i think you are briliant and i am impressed with the fanfics. Think you can make a sequel? i am a sucker for happy ending though and in my opinion, Erik should open his eyes and try appreciating what that are in front of his eyes rather than pining for the UNGRATEFUL Christine. Keep up the good work. p.s- i only register about 5 minutes before making this review, so sorry for being late.(i only come to read before)
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
that. was. sad. and. angsty. still vey well written, poor Roaul! I hate Christine enough for 5 Raouls ! It's strange my hatred for Christine seems to have grown a LOT! I love happy endings, unfortunately they don't happen very often! Thanks!

~Fly
xdark.flowerx chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aww poor Raoul

Stupid girl

-growls at her-

-throws her out a window-

-smiles innocently-
PrinzessinUmi1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Aaw, poor Raoul T_T

This is terribly sad...
Mallie chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Sob! Oh geez, just rip his poor heart out! Of course, would Raoul ever be able to believe that Erik loved him if it were true?

Sigh. Damn Christine, even when she's not there she screws everything up
Fanastixx chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Amazing work! I usually don't read angst, but everytime I read yours I actually experience the gut-wrenching painfulness of your characters' feelings, instead of thinking they're too whiny. Is it too much to ask for a sequel? I loved this oneshot, but the fluff-lover in me cries for Erik to notice how important Raoul is to him.
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Aww, sad, but very very nice! Poor Raoul does seem to have low self-esteem some days! :)
PuppetofDreams chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
"Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like angst." So do you plan on massacring your turkey in the name of Thanksgiving? o_O Good story though. Very angsty, very realistic.
Silverwind Fara chapter 1 . 11/27/2008