Reviews for Dual, Duel
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 1/30
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I really REALLY love this!
DocQuinn chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Loved this story so much. And YES original Ace Chemical Joker will always be the best! You have a fan here. / can't wait to read more
Fvckthisreality chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
The original Joker will always be the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
YAASS! Original joker is the best joker! I hate that everyone loves joker now because of Heath Ledger. He was a great joker but he wasn't the actual joker. The comic book joker that I've always thought was fucking awesome! :3 my favorite joker is 'Killing Joke' era. The batman/joker relationship isn't just a ship, there are like so many interesting layers to it. Like this huge dynamic puzzle, and it's so cool to think about the psycological works of it. Thank you for writing this awesome story! I'm happy I stubbles across this when I did :)
It was also very well written :*
imyourfag chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
THANK YOU!

If I am forced to read one more Nolanverse fic I'll just lose my mind.

This fic was so much fun!
Qu33rzi chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
More please?
Anime chrisy chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
very enjoyable! quite a creative setup with the card game :)
Abraxas chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
That was an amazing, hilarious Story! :D I loved it really:D But I love even more is that you don't like Heath Ledgers Joker because it seems everybody does love him, but I like the Comic Joker more ! I'm so happy ! *cuddles* :D
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Oh you are one bad boy, Bruce! /
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
OOH! Companion fic would be lovely. I'd love to see the look on Joker's face if he ever found out Bruce and Batman were the same!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
o how i love me some original joker smut! i just wish there was more of it out there.
Are Are chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
yay it's really nice to see some batman/joker slash that's inspired by the comics, instead of the newest film! thank you very much!
Badass-Becca chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
good story :3
Snartha chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Hey I know it's been 5 years, and you're probably dead, but if you're not and by some crazy chance you read this, I hope you could write a companion fic. I love this fic so much. This was my first Batman/Joker fic and I still re-read it from time to time. This and TKJ are not enough batslash from you ;w; sadness..