Reviews for This Damnation
professorrosi chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Wow. Very sweet and well-written. I liked this story a lot.
TerraMacMillan chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Wow. Great job. Let's face it, I really don't like Rosalie but I am really very interested in this. Update soon!
miilla chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
GREAT story. This is exactely the one I was looking for... I mean, I wanted to read Emmet and Rosalie's story, and this one is even better than I would have imagined!

Seriously, this is amazing. It sounds very realistic, this is the way it could have been. Keep up the good work!
SoundShizuka chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Thank you for such a beautifully written scene between these two. They're my favorite pairing.

It has been a while since you last updated, come to think of it. Please write again soon because I always want to know what is going to happen next.
renalrocks chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
This is very good, I like the emmett/rose back story.
hallie2 chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
i'm really enjoying the pace of how events are unfolding, i think i want to see more rosalie/emmett development before they move. the last part was really sweet, when she place her hand in his, keep it up! :)
just drifting chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
I added it.
elizalove chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Love it. :-) More please.
hhecsi chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
i love this chapter!

the part at the end with Emmett kissing her hand was so sweet!

can't wait for more! update soon! :D
SoundShizuka chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
I am loving this fic! The interaction between the characters is carried out so well that I'm quite impressed. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

I would also appreciate more emmett/rosalie moments, naturally.
With a K chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Aww, Emmett is so cute.

I definitely want some more Em/Rose moments. Sure some Edward/Rose bickering would be good... But it's number two on the want list. ...But don't let that affect any plot plans you have.

It was enjoyed. (:
OldAcount chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
you should make more emmett and rosalie moments(:
OldAcount chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
i love this series! emmett and rosalie are my fave couple
thehip-hopprincess chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Wonderful. Poor Emmett. Right when he woke up he killed someone. Well keep it up. I will definetly be reading