Reviews for Dark Angel
JaGzy chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
last sentance: LOL
JaGzy chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Interesting... i have to read more!
filia regis chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
please please update! I need to know what Rowena becomes the goddess of... p.s. if you take suggestions I would recommend that she stay in the underworld and be the goddess or either mercy, or redemtion...
TheDarkLordsFabulousDaughter chapter 4 . 4/25/2012

Man you need to write your own book.

Amazing::keep up the great work.!:)
MykkLaw chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Hey, update immediately! Or you might just end up in Tartarus, just kidding. But seriously, update, dude.
Freydris chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Mhmm! This fic is absolutely amazing! Its nice seeing Persephone and Hades getting the good 'ole days! Please continue! XD~
Fell4 chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
NO!I NEED you to write more! WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! I positivly LOVE it so far- you are AWSOMENESS! (King IS a perv! Totaly agree!- hate 'em!)

Mountain4 (That is what Fell means)
gymgurl chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
realy cool story! please update soon!
November Lynneus Oradot chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Oh, I love this story. I really do. You MUST update soon; I'm dying to know what happens...
SB01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This story sounds very interesting, im excited to find out what happens in the next chapter, update when you can! i will be waiting!
One-Precious-Moment chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story. It is very interesting, and I rarely come across Greek Mythology stories. I hope you update soon, 'cause I am really looking forward to the next chapter!
xIndigo.Sunsetx chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Nice chapter. I like how you had Persephone talkig about her childhood. But I'm startig to wonder where the story is going, adn what the main idea of the the plot is.
xIndigo.Sunsetx chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
This story is extremely witty an clever. I like it a lot too, since there seem to be so little stories about the children of the Gods. Rowena is likeable, too. I love how she snapped at Demeter!