Reviews for Her Warlock
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 10/9
It is cute and nice. I like it too
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
/Loved/ it. It's so perfect,so heartfelt,and it does capture their history and relationship. Fantastic job. I also loved the format you wrote it in. Just a short sentence per line but each one meant so much and that made it that much more powerful.
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Good boy, Lulu. Stay with the nice woman forever.
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Forever and a day...I remember that line. It was from the song 'Always' by Bon Jovi. :) I like this one too. ;)
djfkjf chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
you like it, and i do too! very much in fact. because it is not often when one can find stories with lulu and cc that are not all crack. thanks for sharing!
CodeGeassLover chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
OK, it's official: You're one of my favorite authors. Like His Witch, it was VERY sweet. You rock!

-Code_Geass_Lover
someone179 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
wah nice :)
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
narutoclaymorelove4eva chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
this and "His Witch" were AMAZING! SO beautifully written. I admit that the whole one sentence per line style is a bit weird but it wroks PERFECTLY with the whole feeling of theses two writings. honestly, I LOVED it!
Velshard chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
It wasn't to my tastes but it was still very good.
RevivedSin chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
"If you're a witch, then I am the Demon King!"

I kind of liked that line from this series, it gave a whole more bunch of titles to Lelouch besides the normal. Argh, I'm still crying from CCxLelouch deprivation that I got from this series. :
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
ehh...kawaii na.
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Interesting experiment, but I think it was too short to be meaningful.
icarus923 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
_ Yes I liked it too!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Very nice writing format. And very insightful of the characters.