Reviews for Looking Past Glass
nightowl880 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Haha I'm actually kind of crying here. Jesus. I don't really know how to describe the beauty of this piece. It's like... so human, I guess. I personally love the twins, and I love how connected they are (were?). Kaoru's angst is very real and relatable (although actually I have no clue how you feel having a twin) because I think everyone wants there to be someone close by who can save them every time they're in trouble. Loneliness is a very realistic emotion to me, and I think you portrayed that really well. Wow, I really can't say much else but that it was incredible, and soul-tugging, and so so so so so so so so so so good. the last bit, where he says "It's funny," onwards is probably the best part. God, this is just so perfect. The last line is amazing and so perfect to end and oh my god I'm rambling because I don't know what else to say but I have to say something because I feel like I'm not properly communicating the power of this teeny-tiny little one-shot and how much I love love love love it and BREATHE. Okay. I'm done. Seriously amazing.
AmitraDay chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Awwww. *teary eyes* I really like the twins. Not for the twincest, but just because the idea of depending on someone that much is both sad and sweet, enviable and pitiable. You did a really good job of capturing that!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
you're right that the twins weren't so interesting before then but I think you should read the next chapters it gives the twins a whole new level of feelings and independens besides it's really cute
jewelmonkey chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I actually have no idea if they have seperate rooms either. All I know is that they're still "together" and are still doing the brotherly acts. D

I like the angst in this story; you can tell Kaoru is a thinker from the manga/anime and this story does him alot of justice~

It's probably one of the good Kaoru-centric stories I've read on so far. ]
kyoya16 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Not bad but they dont have black hair they have red hair.

but it is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Aww, I loved it. Very cute and touching. And no, they didn't get separate rooms. :) I loved this! you're awesome.