Reviews for When she smiles
applerbear chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
lovely story! I loved how it finished, naruto's daughter's name sounds so pretty! :D
poofy-poofter chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Two major mistakes I had to point out:

1. It's Nande, not nanda. It means 'Why'..which you probably already know, lol!

2. His dad's name is Shikaku not Shikato...xD!
almostinsane chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
I'll vote! :)
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
It's not over? Not that I want it to be, but that seemed a good place to end it. But if there is another chapter(s), then update soon!
almostinsane chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Great story! I really liked this story. My only problem with it was that the chapters were a bit short. Anyway, thanks for writing this. God bless!
extra type chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
IT was a very cute ending, and apropreate
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
hehe, cute. :)
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
Update soon, please. Will Temari make up with Shikamar?
almostinsane chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
Great chapter! LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if he threatened Shikamaru later. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Nice. Must be h-l for Shikamaru.
extra type chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
Lifes a bitch cause if it was a slut it would be easy, lol sorry just had to say that. This is a cute story update soon
morticia.ophelia chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
at last! i've waited so long for the update... thanks... glad you're feeling better by the way... i do hope you update soon... thanks again...
almostinsane chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
Great chapter! LOL, poor Shika... Life is hard. Thanks so much for writing this. God bless!
Reever Rayne chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
Wow its great to hear you back!Sorry to hear that you were at the hospital...but your back now right?so everything should be ok so...I love the way you make shikamaru very...very nervous.i just cannot wait to read what would temari do and reply.
morticia.ophelia chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
haha... so funny... im not much for reviews but man! this is some story... UPDATE!