Reviews for Turkey and Stuffing
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 4/6
Love this!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
good
Emu Thing chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
“A bird eating a bird” Cannibalism really? Hawks and turkeys aren’t even in the same family.
The Red Dove chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Okay, this deserves the most epic-est of reviews, so I'll give this a shot.
Ah-hem...
HOLY GOODNESS THIS WAS SO AMAZING AND PERFECTLY TIMED AND EVERYTHING SO GO BUY YOURSELF SOMETHING FANCY BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!
Hold on, let me try again.
This story made me smile and laugh out loud and now I think I woke up our dog because she's barking so now my family's gonna be mad for being woken up so early on a Saturday even though they should be grateful because we needed an early start because we have a lot to do today and they probably would have slept in if it weren't for me reading your story, so well done sir/ma'am.
Okay, I think I'm good.
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was awesome:) I felt it in here*points to heart*
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Ha, I like it! Glad you wrote this! Merry Christmas!
sacredheart11 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
sweet :)
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww.
This makes me happy!
So very happy.
I loved it.
Especially how you ended it.
So sweet.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Aww, very nice! I enjoyed this a lot! I wish Bruce had cone to the feast, but what Wally did for him was sweet.
Goeno chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This made me really happy. Thanks!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was very touching and sweet and I hope you continue this and keep writing great things like this!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
A sweet story for Thanksgiving.
Teamo-Seto chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Adorable! FIVE STARS!
Kyer chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh god...if Bruce died choking or from food poisoning they'll trace it back to Wally.

Even if he doesn't, if Bruce mentions the two Oreos, J'onn will kill Wally anyway. "My Oreos!"
Dragonrider7 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
this is such a cute story. You should do one like this but during christmas and Batman should join in this time! Either way it was awesome! great job.