Reviews for Awkward Day
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This story was so much fun in bed! I had a lot of fun with it in my pants. :D
Ekaterina Goldstone chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh, I totally LOVED this story! So funny! I was dying in my seat from all the laughing I was doing. Please do another story like this. Please. :)
Molly chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
After reading this yesterday, I told my friends and I pronounce this day Awkward day... In my pants
Keep writing
Molly chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Great one shot, it was really funny...in my pants!
Well done, I really enjoyed it...in bed lol!
Seriously though, well done and keep writing and posting
csp4 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face. I actually snorted 3 times. Hysterical!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Honestly, I normally hate twilight and everything that has to do with it, (my friend made me read this), but man, is this hilarious!
missmariaeuge chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
So funny... in bed!
Thank you for sharing this.. in my pants.
LOL
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hah, this was hilarious! I loved it! :-) Loved the last line.
Ashley Laredo chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that was just TOO good! The punch line...
Natto'n'aliens chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Funniest. One-shot. Ever.
Scarlet.Gellie.HA HA HA chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ooh, let's celebrate scooby doo day... in my pants.
XD
Yeah, it's pretty fun... in bed.
"Fun thing- add one of those endings to fortunes in fortune cookies and those messages on Dove chocolate wrappers. It's fun!"
Okay... in bed.
"You will have a pleasant surprise" in my pants.
"If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words" in bed.
Ooh, fun! In bed?
Scarlet
Simorc chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
OMG i laughed like crazy reading this... in bed xd . I freaking love this story... in my pants. Sorry for the bad english... in my pants , english is not my first language... in bed (God this is so funny...in bed xd!)
IzzyPure chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
OMG! I AM SO STARTING AN AWKWARD DAY! YEP! It will be totally awesome...in bed! I hope you like this review...in bed!
Tierney89 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love this, I am suffering from the dreaded flu right now and this made me laugh and cheered me right up :)
OhSoNiceandMean chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
OMGOODNESS my stomach hurt from laughing so hard...in bed haha Hilarious fic, great Job!