Reviews for Secrets of Life
thibbs65 chapter 45 . 2/19/2017
Wow this story was amazing and written by a very talented person, love the drama you had, that couples face everyday in real life and have to fight for what you want, glad their was no cheating in either of your Secrets stories.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/21/2016
This story was pretty cute. Despite the fact that this version of Haley is over the top "Sandra Dee." It was almost too much nice girl to even be believable or interesting. But aside from that, you have an obvious flair for writing
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 45 . 8/25/2012
Amazing! Brucas, Naley, Jeyton. Perfect!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/25/2012
i love it
Godschildtweety chapter 45 . 9/2/2011
Really good
Sara1287 chapter 45 . 5/5/2011
good
Sara1287 chapter 44 . 5/5/2011
good
KashRed chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I just finished reading Secrets of Love, which was awesome. Now I'm on to the sequel. If you can't already tell I'm a newbie to fanfiction and you have quickly became my favorite author. So I jus wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write and post these fics because I really enjoy them and they give me something to pass the time with while waiting for One Tree Hill to start again in April.
i-Linda chapter 45 . 11/4/2010
I really loved this story, and the one before this!

I read both of them every day, constantly wondering what would happen next!

Definitely one of the best stories, if not the best, I've read on this site!

So, now I'm going to go and take a look at your other stories!

(o, and whenever you think about writing a sequel, please do! or even write 5 ;) I can't seem to get enough! )
hsmrmae chapter 45 . 8/19/2010
This was an awasome story from an awasome writer :)
MissUnderstoodByLIGHT8907 chapter 45 . 3/7/2010
this story is amazing! It had a nice pattern, and just had a little bit of everything in it.. It's the best. I just wish brucas got married as well.
PouringDownRain chapter 45 . 2/8/2010
I really loved your story! It's such a nice little ending :D
PouringDownRain chapter 40 . 2/8/2010
Aw! yay little Joshua is born! I totally loved this chapter :D
PouringDownRain chapter 34 . 2/8/2010
I love Chris!
PouringDownRain chapter 28 . 2/8/2010
Hahaha, great chapter :D Loved how Brooke totally owned Carrie in front of everybody!