Reviews for Kail's Story
Talmena chapter 108 . 7/11/2013
Just read the whole story (can't really say it was in one breath, took me couple of days). Loved your Bishop, though I was at odds with Kail. Those chapters where Neeshka blackmails Bishop into sharing bad with Kail seem a bit far fetched. She just seems too inconsistent, in one moment she's almost a mind reader and in next she's not even blind but it almost seems like she doesn't want to see the truth. Although she is realistic person and that I like. Grobnar is the real star here, absolutely loved him. In the beginning I thought you clanged to the NWN2 story too much, almost seemed like retelling of your playthrough but as the story progressed it got better and better. Take more liberty with your writing, don't stick too much to the canon. You're actually contributing to the story if you change in-game dialogues. All in all, enjoyed reading Kail's story.
Caerl chapter 95 . 5/24/2013
It's good to get back to NWN.
Good chapter, as usual. The Ironfists getting the belt back after they get back on their feet? Good point. As long as Keros doesn't get wind of Khelgar's plans to beat him to the goal. It may explain some of the shorter dwarf's animosity-no paranoia there. ;) Well done. :)
onion926 chapter 101 . 11/3/2012
I am so incredibly nervous! I have been for the last few chapters since I realized the end of your story was coming. I still can't get over how great it is, especially the Bishop-Kail dynamic. I think writing a chaotic evil perspective on love must be quite difficult, but you've certainly managed to pull it off.
onion926 chapter 75 . 11/1/2012
I really love how you write Bishop. Actually, I love how you write everybody. You go into much more depth than other authors about the KC's companions. And you're the first one I've seen write from Karnwyr's perspective - I think that was one of my favorite chapters here. The couple of times you've written in Casavir's POV was interesting, particularly when the party was in West Harbor. I've been meaning to review a lot sooner, but I'm too busy reading! :O
Caerl chapter 94 . 7/20/2012
Same ol' Bishop, I see. The chase continues, with both of them playing with fire. How will it end, hmm? Oh well, tomorrow's another day. Well done. :)
Caerl chapter 93 . 3/29/2012
Another great read. :)

Sand's fear that Firehair would be the next KOS? Top drawer. I'd always wondered about the enmity between those two.

Hmm, the sparring match with LOH was superlative. Makes me wonder what the finale will be. Well done! :)
MetalGhost chapter 37 . 3/8/2012
That bit with Karnwyr is probably my favorite of any story I've read in a long time. I've always been interested in the animal companion bond, and I think you portrayed it excellently. Thank you.
Caerl chapter 92 . 2/24/2012
Good chapter. :)

Kail keeping Bishop at arm's length? Wise move.

Now, just a few more props to place and then the finale. Well done.

Hmm, even the lizardfolk can't stay up off the floor. :P
Caerl chapter 91 . 2/17/2012
Neat chapter. :)

A little choppy in starting, but smoothing out eventually. A touch more depth to an already stellar character. Well done.
Caerl chapter 90 . 1/13/2012
Good pair of chapters.:)

Kail getting the sword back leads me to wonder; Was she being protected from herself or was it a test of will? The answer may be forthcoming. (Nifty mechanism for breaking the cage BTW.)

Liked the sparring match with Light of Heaven.(Your challenge will be balancing the difficulty with the length of the test. The last duel should be something. ;)

I'm glad I live in the modern age, where there's no ice on the floor. :P
Caerl chapter 88 . 1/4/2012
Once again, I'm not disappointed. :)

And what will our outmaneuvered Lothario come up with next, hmm? Good chapter! :)
Caerl chapter 87 . 11/29/2011
Good two chapters. :)

What I've come to expect. Stoker, move over. ;) Very well done.
Caerl chapter 85 . 11/11/2011
Good chapter. :)

The effects on K of the one shard? Brilliant! Her using the ability in spite of its consequences is a nice touch.

Your portrayal of Bishop makes an interesting character study. Well done! :)
Caerl chapter 84 . 10/14/2011
Good chapter. :)

K getting in touch with her inner self. The description of the Sword of Gith was superlative. Very well done! :)
Caerl chapter 83 . 9/22/2011
Good chapter. :)

Your Nolalothcaragasint's (Cool handle, huh?) dialog was far better than the game's.

Floor, ground. Ground, floor. Hmmpf! Oh well! All the world's a stage, I suppose. ;) An entertaining read, Well done! :)