Reviews for Only in a Wizards House
Archer973 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I laughed so hard at this that I was crying. Thanks for making my day a little brighter!
Writey Starkid chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
*falls out of chair laughing* Oh my Powers...that was...*laughs more* I don't even...that was GREAT! Hahaha! The potatoes were the best part.

Dai stiho!

~Writey
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
My sanity left me at "The green beans are giggling" XD. Oh gosh, that's great.

This is hilarious!
secretsocieties chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
O.o I was laughing so hard during this I almost had an asthma attack. It freaked my cat out, and worried my mom. I loved it!
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
hahaha
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ha, ha. I like how you had the cranberries still misbehaving at the end. I was laughing throughout this entire story, it was pretty funny how everything seemed to go wrong because of wizardry (what did happen to the first turkey?).

ROFL,

-Don _
Emily chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow, the turkey got uppity! : )

And so did the cranberry sauce. : ) A pyramid... I wish.

Good story! : )
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
very hilaraious
Sunfall E chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I loved this story, and it was totally hilarious.

I'll be seeming to totally miss the point with this comment, but if you have trouble getting something solid or semi-solid out of a can, like ham or frozen fruit juice even, poking a hole in the other end of the can will let air in and it will slide out easier.

Same thing with canned juices, except you put the second hole on the same end opposite the hole you are going to pour out of, so it pours smoothly.

I especially enjoyed the giggling beans.
therainqueen chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
this year i am so putting the cranberry sauce in a pyramid...if i remember. D
The Capslock Critic chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is so funny! But where DID the turkey go?
loha chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
LOL!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Haha! Cute, you should do one for Christmas.

Eve
Artemis J. Halk chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
The giggling veggies was good, but I loved the ending line. I'd sorta like to know what the deal with the turkey was though... invisibility? 0.o

Keep up the wonderful work.
Lobaa chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
XD You got the characters perfectly, no OOC'ness here. My favorite part was the potatos cooking. (Hot tub!)