Reviews for Living with A puppet Master
LessThanThreeAkatsuki chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Seriously,this may have a few errors,but I really want this to be continued! I'm already getting interested! I mean,I just love stories were the Akatsuki get sucked into our world (as kittens mostly) and then they start learning about our technology and stuff. Please continue!
narutoakatsuki fan 4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
cool sasori-kun is in a new world and alive-

i already like the prolouge i will defenitly read the next chapter!
ZeroHope2Survive chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Ashley, love, you need to learn when to put an apostrophe before an s and when not to. Sometimes is the plural form of sometime. Sometime's is just really weird because adverbs aren't supposed to have ownership of anything, especially not "you". I am sorry, but once it became apparent that the "chapter's" in the summary and that first "sometime's" weren't typos, I just stopped reading. I'm not interested in a story written by someone who doesn't know what an apostrophe is for and the sad truth is that a lot of readers are going to feel that way and many of that lot won't even get past the mistake in your summary.
Lehra Star chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Dude that's awesome. Sasori is in our world now! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome! Ya know how hard it is to find a SasoXOC? Seriously, people are obsessed with SasoXdei. Gorgeuos as they both are, I'd rather not know what they do in bed with eachother. Anywhosists. I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS FIC! I can't wait to read more. It sounds REALLY intersesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!