Reviews for Living with A puppet Master
PunctuationFairy chapter 1 . 7/4
Fourth time has to be the charm.

Hazel eyes are a natural blend of brown with either green or rarer blue. All you have to say was hazel, and the reader would get it. Once again, the battle for the comma is in full swing, and spacing is an issue. And periods are needed, otherwise you have strange run on sentences.
LessThanThreeAkatsuki chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Seriously,this may have a few errors,but I really want this to be continued! I'm already getting interested! I mean,I just love stories were the Akatsuki get sucked into our world (as kittens mostly) and then they start learning about our technology and stuff. Please continue!
narutoakatsuki fan 4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
cool sasori-kun is in a new world and alive-

i already like the prolouge i will defenitly read the next chapter!
ZeroHope2Survive chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Ashley, love, you need to learn when to put an apostrophe before an s and when not to. Sometimes is the plural form of sometime. Sometime's is just really weird because adverbs aren't supposed to have ownership of anything, especially not "you". I am sorry, but once it became apparent that the "chapter's" in the summary and that first "sometime's" weren't typos, I just stopped reading. I'm not interested in a story written by someone who doesn't know what an apostrophe is for and the sad truth is that a lot of readers are going to feel that way and many of that lot won't even get past the mistake in your summary.
Lehra Star chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Dude that's awesome. Sasori is in our world now! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome! Ya know how hard it is to find a SasoXOC? Seriously, people are obsessed with SasoXdei. Gorgeuos as they both are, I'd rather not know what they do in bed with eachother. Anywhosists. I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS FIC! I can't wait to read more. It sounds REALLY intersesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!