Reviews for Disquiet
Ant2GroundControl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Hello, Arethusa Cyberia from Fiction Press again. :)

And this is, I think, my favorite one.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Lovely. :) I love Ford and Arthur so much, just because Ford is so ridiculously clueless and Arthur is so adorable.

Nicely done.
WTv1.0 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
There is not an emotion you cannot capture in a sentence, or impress upon the mind of a reader who wants to look away but neither can nor wants to and, in the end, is glad not to.

This was... god, I don't even know. Unbearable and uplifting and mature and beautiful and heartrending and realistic in a agonizingly exhilarating way.

If you ever publish something, please mention it so that I can hit the nearest bookstore and buy three copies. These reviews are not enough payment for the experience of reading the kind of writing you are capable of creating.
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Poor Arthur...Poor Ford as well, I suppose. I hope they manage to work it all out...

music-is-luv chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh that was cUte.
JazzySatinDoll chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
There was a point there where this story was almost unbearably tragic and you managed, somehow to pull it back but not so far so that you created a cheesy fairy-tale ending. Why are you so good at this? You must have been destined to write.

I'll be the first in line to buy anything you publish. Because you *must* publish something. That's an order.
WhatWldMrsWeasleyDo chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
You're working with some very subtle ideas and well-thought-out imagery here. What you've ended up with is a very mature piece. Ford/Arthur pairings often ignore the fact that Ford is actually a bit of a man-slag in canon (because we want everything in their relationship to turn out lovely) but this story addresses it and, instead of leading to a rejection, you show how two people can work through dealing with it. The towel stuff is just perfect, a great metaphor. Lovely job! Well done!
TheRimmerConnection chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Ngyhh and similar poetry appreciation chair occupant noises. Reduced to a puddle again. It's almost unbearable to read, but I adore it XP

'no one had ever taken the time to so utterly fail at fixing something for him before.' Aw!

Why _do_ I find the phrase 'slices of towel' so utterly depressing?

Anyway, still *love* XD