Reviews for The Brother I Never Knew
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
How horrible Leah was to them? Are you kidding me? I get she was wrong to treat the rest of the pack badly but Emily and Sam deserved it. He didn't just leave her for just anybody, he left her for her cousin who accepted him not really giving a dame about Leah's feelings. I don't give a dame about Emily's scar, that won't make me pity her more.
cherryblossomszahime chapter 38 . 7/7/2016
Loved this!
Kreivan Rey-Hers chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
totally yes
KlovesJ09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I really enjoyed Jaime! Such a unique character. I really was rooting for him and Ashely to develop in some way but after the whole Alex situation I doubt it. Anyway really loved it!
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 38 . 12/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Jamie was a great character. I wish Leah wasn't so hung up on Sam and that her & Jamie could've been together. Jamie's admiration for her was adorable.
Team Blackwater chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Amazing story, im a bit dissapointed leah get together with jamie but still, amazing
clearsa taylor chapter 38 . 11/6/2012
i loved this .lol wonld have like to see leah end up with some one but it was a really good story .
Reviewer chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
42 wolves seems like an unrealistic about to phase. Also you wrote 'The Emily was attacked'. Is that supposed to be 'then Emily was attacked'? I really like your story though.
Musings of a Reader chapter 38 . 11/14/2011
it's wonderful. about leah sticking out for jamie. Being a physotic werewolf is one new thing, you know.
Runaway'96 chapter 38 . 9/24/2011
This story was great! I loved reading it! I cant wait to read to next one! :) xx
elektraeriseros chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Not gonna lie. LOVED the Fight Club references.

I love your story...just thought you'd like to know, even though it's complete and all
Babaksmiles chapter 38 . 12/19/2010
That was amazing. I loved your original character Jamie. He was scary but I kind of liked him because he loves Leah and anyone who loves Leah in my books is fabulous. Though I am bit annoyed at Leah for still liking Sam! Geez, she is way to good for him. lol. You did such a fantastic job in writing this story. Your plot was so original and I really liked how it ended. Even if Leah and Jamie can't be together, I wouldn't mind seeing some more interaction between those two in your other stories. I mean even if they can't ever be together it would be interesting to see how Jamie deals with his obsession with Leah. Thanks for letting me enjoy my Sunday afternoon reading another wonderful story by you!
Nadia26 chapter 38 . 11/12/2010
Great story!:D
LifenthewayIseeit chapter 38 . 11/1/2010
loved it please tell me there is a sequal. please let me know. btw jamie and leah should so get together and for the recor great writer. i didnt even get bored and stop reading in the middle of the story.
QuntisForever chapter 1 . 10/30/2010