Reviews for The Man with the Dimpled Cheeks
st300 chapter 26 . 3/30
Has this been updated? I like this story.
Chapt.13 chapter 13 . 1/7
Good thing Emmett liked being a vampire,been at first. At least that's what Rosalie said in Eclipse . .. both the book and movie. Guess I'll find out what your thought next chapter I read.. good work and LMAOther you wrote this 7 years ago.. and here I am on my tablet in 2015 reading your story. I bet you no longer have the email to check this with...
goust36 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I loved how the story is and ended will it be continued where emmett is attacked by the bear and changed by rosalie? still i would give it a 5 out 5.
Teeahni chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Awwww I really loved the Rosalie and margret Ann scene! So compassionate :)
KissKiss73 chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
There isn't many Emmet and Rosalie stories out there for some reason. And if there are there isn't any good ones. But this is really good. Like amazing. I love this story so much... Wow.
Dancegurl27 chapter 23 . 3/28/2013
Dancegurl27 chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
i agree emmett is fine
Dancegurl27 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
yo dumb self need to work on point of view because its not from their point of view if they are talking in third person idiot.
red56 chapter 24 . 9/17/2010
omg I am so glad you FINALLY got to where he realizes he's wrong about her and edward. If i'd had to read any more about how emmett 'knew he couldn't have her bc she's edwards'... I was gonna have to stop reading this altogether! Sheesh...
red56 chapter 21 . 9/17/2010
I've tried reading a few 'emmett/rosalie' fanfics, never got past 3rd ch on them bc they sucked... This is good. I really like it so far. I know it's a moot point to wrte this now, but the only neg i have to say is the punctuation - lack of commas on parts makes it a bit confusing. Otherwise realy good! :-)
KISSES123456789 chapter 26 . 7/26/2010
WOW! Edward just got told!
Sorrythatwaschildish chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
I was not really sure there was no more chapters. I kept looking hopefuly for the next button. Thought my computer was broken. Finally had to come to terms with the fact their was really was no more to read. *Sigh* oh well shall just have to wait. :D
dancingdino chapter 26 . 6/29/2010
you are such a good author!
dancingdino chapter 25 . 6/29/2010