Reviews for Sister Avatar
FinlandsTheBest chapter 3 . 6/6
I really hope that Iana and Zuko will became a pair
mysteryfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Are you ever going to do a sequel for this story?
mysteryfan4ever chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
I can definitely see Zuko warming up to Dami!
Nightfrightpony chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Please continue
mysteryfan4ever chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
When are you doing a sequel?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
In the prologue you have Dami's age as 6, now you are saying she is eight. Best make sure you have consistency.
shadowkat678 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
These are pretty short chapters compared to your other fics, and the dialogue seems a bit unnatural. Though if you ever decide to redo it I think it might be pretty cool. :3
Hugsaretough chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I have never seen any fics about Anng having sisters before, so you will be my first! So for I like it.
thaliapunkgoth123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
i have read all of this and i think this is very good can you plz tell what the secule is
ta
Sophia
MysteryFury chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
I honestly love this story, I am hoping there will be a sequel.
Shaybo27 chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
I hope you do write a sequel, this was very good :) Wonder who your going to pair Iana up with... Anyways~Great story, loved it ;) Hope to see a sequel!
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
interesting idea. i don't think iana and zuko should be paired. Iana told aang "It isn't a good idea to date girls who are older then you" well she's older than zuko. zutara and taang please.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
cool but keep going
a reader chapter 15 . 2/15/2010
You aren't very descriptive in this story and a couple of times you just pulled characters out of your butt (like Azula). Granted i like the idea of the story,but I just feel the quality of the story is very poor. Millions of words are spelled wrong (I'm not talking about prologue). Your run-on sentences make it hard to understand what you are talking about. And you kinda just throw things together in a here-it-is-in-a-nutshell kind of way.

However kudos to you for actually being able to write and complete an Avatar/siblings fanfic. A lot of people haven't been able to get away with that.

Try to be more descriptive next time and make some cliff-hangers. But most importantly check spelling, grammar, and run-on sentences, cause that was kind of annoying.
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 1/23/2010