Reviews for Sister Avatar
mysteryfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/24
Are you ever going to do a sequel for this story?
mysteryfan4ever chapter 12 . 4/21
I can definitely see Zuko warming up to Dami!
Nightfrightpony chapter 15 . 4/20
Please continue
mysteryfan4ever chapter 15 . 4/17
When are you doing a sequel?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
In the prologue you have Dami's age as 6, now you are saying she is eight. Best make sure you have consistency.
shadowkat678 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
These are pretty short chapters compared to your other fics, and the dialogue seems a bit unnatural. Though if you ever decide to redo it I think it might be pretty cool. :3
Hugsaretough chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I have never seen any fics about Anng having sisters before, so you will be my first! So for I like it.
thaliapunkgoth123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
i have read all of this and i think this is very good can you plz tell what the secule is
ta
Sophia
MysteryFury chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
I honestly love this story, I am hoping there will be a sequel.
Shaybo27 chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
I hope you do write a sequel, this was very good :) Wonder who your going to pair Iana up with... AnywaysGreat story, loved it ;) Hope to see a sequel!
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
interesting idea. i don't think iana and zuko should be paired. Iana told aang "It isn't a good idea to date girls who are older then you" well she's older than zuko. zutara and taang please.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
cool but keep going
a reader chapter 15 . 2/15/2010
You aren't very descriptive in this story and a couple of times you just pulled characters out of your butt (like Azula). Granted i like the idea of the story,but I just feel the quality of the story is very poor. Millions of words are spelled wrong (I'm not talking about prologue). Your run-on sentences make it hard to understand what you are talking about. And you kinda just throw things together in a here-it-is-in-a-nutshell kind of way.

However kudos to you for actually being able to write and complete an Avatar/siblings fanfic. A lot of people haven't been able to get away with that.

Try to be more descriptive next time and make some cliff-hangers. But most importantly check spelling, grammar, and run-on sentences, cause that was kind of annoying.
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
cool story
ChibiMali chapter 15 . 3/24/2009
Sorry to say , but I must agree with The One Called Demetra. The story is too short to be considered a story. Everything happened too quickly with not much description. It just ended abruptly with Aang in majoy OOC mode. His sisters felt like they were just put there and for the amount of time Aang was even featured in the story (with such short chapters)makes me feel like you werent focusing on the plot at hand. The scenes were just short , abrupt and poor detailed. This , I believe was a flame , but merely constructive criticism. I felt this story could have had much more done with it. It could have been a lot better. But, it's your story so , have it be as it is. You should take this review into consideration for any future stories you have planned.