Reviews for Bound by blood
wtchcool chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Damn! After reading that, I have to wonder how I didn't ship Mick/Josef during the show. That would've been something.

Quite a thought-provoking fic. :)
francis2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Josef has really big plans here. I hope he finds happiness however.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
You write very well and this was well written. It is hard for me to see all of them sexually involved with one another. In truth, I don't see Josef Kostan allowing Beth Turner to become a Vampire - I think he sees it as vital that she stay mortal; his eyes and ears in the mortal world.

But than that is just me. This was an interesting read.

Lilly57
Corco chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow - loved this. The twist at the end was quite thought provoking! I can totally see Josef wanting this type of a relationship with Beth and Mick... Mick sharing Beth? Now that's a whole nother story in the making! ;)

Thanks for sharing this!

corco66
Ansleyrocks chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was good I like your take on Josef and what he thinks of Mick and Beth. Thanks for writing this was great!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This really was quite the introspection by Josef. And it rang very true. We never got enough time to know what he was thinking on the show. Thanks for a possible peek into his thoughts.
clairlz chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I like this. In some respects it feels like Josef. You don't live four hundred years without a variety of interests. :)
conni4 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This is an intriguing trip into Josef's head and where it might wander. I guess after 400 years, there isn't too mcuh that he might find kinky or forbidden.