Reviews for Guardian of Fire
Gogos14 chapter 8 . 11/24
Great story! Wish you would continue it, but i know its not always so simple. Anyway thanks for writing this amazing story!
Lyfus chapter 8 . 11/11
Really like the story! If you decide to kill Naruaki in the future that would of course be your right as an author. Could make a nice bittersweet ending.
Ravensa05 chapter 8 . 11/10
Update pleaseee
Myfanfix chapter 8 . 10/26
YES! SEDUCTIVE NARUAKI! That would be hilarious to read, if Naruaki pulled that shit on all his friends ladies and guys, especially his drinking moments at a bar. guwafuls...
Myfanfix chapter 4 . 10/26
Naruaki and Minato's FIGHT SCENE IS AWESOME! Congratz on a well written plot. I'm thoroughly loving this fanfic.
Nad19 chapter 8 . 10/25
i need moreeeeeeeee aghhhhhh!
Jaune Emiya chapter 8 . 8/26
Definitely one of the best stories I've read in quite a while. I'm quite sad to see it was abandoned. Nevertheless it was an awesome read so thanks for sharing and if you ever consider getting back into writing maybe give this story a look.
Marcefriasu chapter 8 . 8/19
I loved this. Such a waste that it's abandoned
Rylieee chapter 8 . 3/27
Please continue this story yung. I really love it! :)
Cauldronw chapter 6 . 2/10
ㅋㅋ ㅅㅍㅅ
Cauldronw chapter 1 . 2/10
Wo
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 2/2
It's a shame this is where things ended. Given another 10 chapters or so this could've been one of the best fanfics on the site, rather than just a really good one.

But thanks for the great read. I really liked how you played around with the character's and their pasts :)
ShiraYuki94 chapter 8 . 12/20/2020
damn this was amazing I would love to see some more chapters
Phoenix Namikaze chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
this is a amazing story! please continue i
I would greatly appreciate.
Nik1627 chapter 8 . 9/17/2020
I really wish this story continues. It is truly amazing!
2,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »