Reviews for Guardian of Fire
funny guy chapter 8 . 23h ago
I really like this .
Verry intresting ending. Funny and amuzing.
I'll say i was verry surprize ,and all so verry funny .
Up date soon i rally like this story .
not bad, not bad at all. in fact, your writing technique is quiet flawless.
Wow amazing writing, I hope you continue this one day!
meyinet chapter 8 . 4/7
For the love of all that is holy. Plssssss.. Update/continue this story. Its so good. So far this is the first story that i really love/enjoy reading.. You did a magneficent job writing this.. So plss. For kami's sake.. Pls update. Ill be waiting author-san.
Wdogy chapter 8 . 3/26
If you kill him I will be most displeased. I love the story and your writing by the way! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for another update!
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 8 . 3/22
Good shit.
xXFairyWolfXx chapter 8 . 3/21
Hhhhh such a cliffhanger! And you haven't updated in so long either. 00 please update soon!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 3/19
It's really too bad that I read this on a school computer. I wanted to roll around on the floor laughing!
When are you going to start working on this again?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 3/18
Oh, this was precious! But be careful. The way Naruaki is turning out, he might get almost as bad at Danzo in regards to trying to control people's lives.
arya304 chapter 8 . 3/18
I absolutely love this story, please pick it up again! it 's to good not to :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 3/17
Very last line, very funny. I like the whole council scheme, and will love watching how the relationship between Naruaki and Itachi develops.
Anju-senpai chapter 8 . 3/14
Moooooore! Finish please? : I beg you. T_T
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 8 . 3/12
Awesome work! When will you update?
Cersesi chapter 8 . 3/9
I like it.
YazzyFic chapter 5 . 3/2
Hahahahaha, I'm enjoying how popular Naruto is. It's really funny. This is an enjoyable read! Thank you for writing it!
1,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »