Reviews for Guardian of Fire
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 6 . 12/2
This minato is perfect.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 5 . 12/2
How is rin alive? She died already?
Arashiiiiiii chapter 2 . 4/1
NAH BHIE, I AIN'T GOING TO READ THIS ANYMORE! YOU JUST EASILY REMOVED THE DAMN WHISKERS ON NARUTO! FUCK THIS
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow, well written. Awesome writer for sure!
Cringe as hell when you're fanboying over Itachi...
RosewoodRising chapter 8 . 2/14
I would love to read more of this story! It’s brilliantly laid out, and I’m really enjoying the relationship dynamics between Naruto and Minato. They’re sweet. I also very much like that they are doing their best to be actively on top of troubles. I can’t wait till Danzo is truly whipped. He deserves it.
QuiteLagom42 chapter 8 . 2/10
I really like this!
Gogos14 chapter 8 . 11/24/2021
Great story! Wish you would continue it, but i know its not always so simple. Anyway thanks for writing this amazing story!
Lyfus chapter 8 . 11/11/2021
Really like the story! If you decide to kill Naruaki in the future that would of course be your right as an author. Could make a nice bittersweet ending.
Ravensa05 chapter 8 . 11/10/2021
Update pleaseee
Myfanfix chapter 8 . 10/26/2021
YES! SEDUCTIVE NARUAKI! That would be hilarious to read, if Naruaki pulled that shit on all his friends ladies and guys, especially his drinking moments at a bar. guwafuls...
Myfanfix chapter 4 . 10/26/2021
Naruaki and Minato's FIGHT SCENE IS AWESOME! Congratz on a well written plot. I'm thoroughly loving this fanfic.
Nad19 chapter 8 . 10/25/2021
i need moreeeeeeeee aghhhhhh!
StrangestQuark chapter 8 . 8/26/2021
Definitely one of the best stories I've read in quite a while. I'm quite sad to see it was abandoned. Nevertheless it was an awesome read so thanks for sharing and if you ever consider getting back into writing maybe give this story a look.
Marcefriasu chapter 8 . 8/19/2021
I loved this. Such a waste that it's abandoned
2,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »