Reviews for The Adventures of Mr Huggles and Cuddlebear
Torke66 chapter 2 . 4/22
Poor Sam and Dean do need more hugs. This was beautiful and made me laugh, so thank you :) Hugs to you for it.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
ive always felt they need a few more hugs and was tempted to write a character who said that and just kept hugging them...it made for an awkward situation just like this. Thanks
Rat chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Thats super, i loved this story! Especially the ending. HUGS!
jenilee chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Self medicate!...LOLOL Oh That’s awesome.

Random acts of hugging lol. Ok that killed me. The store where I work has these gift cards we give out that have like five bucks loaded on them that they’ve dubbed “random acts of kindness” cards. Oh man I’ll never give out another one now without laughing and thinking of this story.

Love this- “she’s either so sweet she’ll rot your teeth, or she’s really really evil”

Great story. May not be total crack but I liked the ups and downs in it and the end when the spell shoulda worn off but didn't cos their lives never get better hits you in the heart. I'm glad they got one last residual hug. They needed it. Poor boys.
jenilee chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Finally getting to read this story. Hmm so did the waitress pass off whatever made her hug happy to the boys on purpose or does she even realise she did it? Or is it even her; could be a side effect from the grey man’s mind games I s’pose.

The mental image of Dean hugging some short order cook just had me laughing.
Kit turned Mighty chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Aw- their excuses are laughable but they're too cute. xD

Is this the last chapter? I mean- this is a pretty good ending I think. That woman- Penny, she was nice. Who knew that Dean and Sam would ever find someone who's supernatural didn't kill people? lol

I liked this story. If it was supposed to be a crack fic- you're right. You do kinda suck at it, lol, but in a good way. This story came out really well and I really liked it. Especially the internal conflict and the RAH (random acts of hugging- lmfao) and the emotion that would actually fit in with an episode.

Great job! d-(_-)z
Kit turned Mighty chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
LMAO

I know a pair of brothers who wants a hug-fest~! xD

I like how this story is written and I may not exactly know what's going on yet but it seems good to me. I really enjoyed how you explained Sam and Dean's mental state and thoughts.

I'ma move on to the next chapter now~! xD
bayre chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Great story, I've enjoyed it!
Chiiyo86 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Oh, God.

"Lady, there's something you don't understand," Dean said, his throat tight. "Things are never going to get better for us."

That brought tears to my eyes. These boys...

And yet: "And for Dean it was perfectly normal to hug the car for being pretty and faithful." LOL. Don't worry Dean, we understand.

I appreciate the slightly more hopeful note at the end, because I like angst as much as the next SPN fangirl, but I also like to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Too much angst kills the angst.

Thank you very much for this lovely story which makes want to hug the boys myself!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
hahaha! I cant wait for more!
youthere chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Hehe, that's lovely, angsty and funny at the same time. Looking forwards to more :)
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Heh. So funny and angsty at the same time. And weird, too - but that's okay, I like weird. The image of Dean hugging the whole kitchen staff... *dies of laughter*