Reviews for Back in Wales
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
I liked this. It's very sweet.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
I really like it. It is very Highlander in a very good way. In someways better. I have always liked Ancient History.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Very mythic.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Superb! Very intriguing!
Shatris Lerran chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Well done, friend. "Someone always came", they always do.
hoellenwauwau chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
That was a very nice conclusion to your fic and I really liked it! You've come up with something I would never have thought about, namely Methos feeling a little lost in this world, since he knows nothing of hist earliest years. So it really makes sense that he would care for his friends to feel "complete". Very nice, I hope to read more from you soon! :)
hoellenwauwau chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Of course, now that you mention it, I even remember reading your other story! Thanks for reminding me! :)

Nice chapter, and I always liked the idea that Methos knew Darius. But poor Duncan, he's really left in the dark here! Too bad there's only one chapter left! :)
hoellenwauwau chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
I like your writing style. :) And can't wait to read the last two chapters. I suppose, something terrible happened in that Sanctuary... :( But I'm always happy to find out more about Methos' past.

Maybe you should have introduced Jessica some more, she is an OC, right? Or is there any other story with her in it? I'd be glad to read more about her and Methos. :)
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I liked it! Hope, there's more to come. :)
Alga chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Nice! And this little Susanin line - absolutely hilarious!