Reviews for About That tattoo
Tiva4Ever chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Nice! needs a sequel. and no, you're not the only one with a weid picture about that last coment :)
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
ha eave, dropping... got it!

love the story, is there a sequel or something, I want to know what EXACTLY was happening between Tony and Ziva... though I'm no idiot... or am I? enough babbling! great story!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
that was good loved it
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
LOL LOL, love it hahaha. i love how she's like "she only got it last year", even i squealed hehe.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
::snorts:: interesting story, great comments on the word eavesdropping, and I have a great image of Tim dangling off a roof watching Tony and Ziva watching a movie, followed by more and him falling off in shock :-p
Lovelihead chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Haha that was great, I loved that scene on the show. That was a great fic anyway. I loved it :)
Sora Livana chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
*Watches McGee fall off a roof*

...

Hilarious! XD
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That was funny. Really put a smile on my face.

And now that you mention it...that *is* a funny picture, LoL.
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
What exactly is Ziva's tattoo and why did she get so angry I'm kinda confused. Are Tony and Ziva dating?
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
"An eave is the roof of a house. Dropping means falling off. Eavesdropping means listening to someone else's conversation. Am I the only one who gets a really funny mental picture of how that word came to be?" HAHAHAHA oh my gosh that is the funniest thing i have heard all day, and today A LOT of funny things happened. hahaha. thats great!.

but back to the fic. LOVED it. very funny and so in character.

great job!
greeny-blue lights chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This story is so funny...great job!
Frogster chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
So funny! Poor McGee. He gets thrown into so many things! But maybe that's another book opportunity...

That eavesdrop comment was really funny too.

Update soon!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
OMG YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! please! it's so awesome! exciting! thrilling! spine-chilling.

please.

i beg more. great stuff by the way. loved loved loved it

From A Fanfiction Angel
so-lovely-and-i chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Oh believe me, you're not the only one with the mental picture.

Hehe. Great fic.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This is a good way to explain Tony's knowledge of Ziva's tattoo!

Poor McGee!