Reviews for The Road Continues
Guest chapter 10 . 21h
Dude! No updates in 6 yrs?! Please upsate! A/N anything!
Doctor Whoey chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
It's a shame you have stopped updating, i have really enjoyed this series. Yours was the first sis fic I read and is by far the best. Thank you :-)
EllieDragon chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
omg this hasnt been updated in 6 years!? i just realised that... awww shit you leave me on a cliff hanger like that? man thats just rude :D)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Please I need more! And with feild of innocence. The suspence is killing me.
I am a unicorn chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
You probably don't know me but I've been commenting on a lot of your videos sorry I mean pieces of work I think they're amazing they've helped me through a lot of tough times whenever I feel bad I just go to you and go to all of your stories to be honest I've never seen supernatural But what gets me is Dean and Sam they seems like such a caring brothers I wish I had that thank you for making my life so much better
I am a unicorn chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I am soooooooooo glad you made a sequels is amazing!
Alex chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! (you should update️)
CrazyCrapInc chapter 10 . 3/22/2016
So I had read your "because we're Winchesters" story an I loved it. I'm happy that your writing a sequel, but I just realised you hadn't updated in, like, 5 years.
I'm really depressed now, so.. thanks for that...
:D JK your a really great author so I hope you will write other stories.
AngelWithDarkness chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
i know its been a while but please update...people still read this story and we are all waiting
megfurtado chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Please update soon. I love Because we're Winchesters and I can't wait to see what happens next
artzegrrl6 chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
I know its been a super long time since you have written this story, but I want you to know people are still reading this and hoping you come back someday. Great writing, I'm a Sam girl, but Haley is an awesome character and I love how Dean is so protective of both his siblings. Read both "Because we're Winchesters" and "The Road continues" for the third time since the original date posted and loved every word as if I was reading it for the first time. Thanks for sharing! Hope to read more from you in the future :)
The-Teen-Dean chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
If you don't update I will kill you
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
This story was AMAZING. Please update it though, I'd love to know what happened to Haley. All in all, this is a great story and I'm sad to see it end.
jkfekjrg chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I can defiantly see the chance of Haley getting together with Nick one day...Maybe a love triangle forms? I don't know, I just want you update! I love your story!