Reviews for The Road Continues
artzegrrl6 chapter 10 . 9/6
I know its been a super long time since you have written this story, but I want you to know people are still reading this and hoping you come back someday. Great writing, I'm a Sam girl, but Haley is an awesome character and I love how Dean is so protective of both his siblings. Read both "Because we're Winchesters" and "The Road continues" for the third time since the original date posted and loved every word as if I was reading it for the first time. Thanks for sharing! Hope to read more from you in the future :)
The-Teen-Dean chapter 10 . 8/23
If you don't update I will kill you
Please update!
This story was AMAZING. Please update it though, I'd love to know what happened to Haley. All in all, this is a great story and I'm sad to see it end.
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 10 . 1/4
PLEASE UPDATE! I can defiantly see the chance of Haley getting together with Nick one day...Maybe a love triangle forms? I don't know, I just want you update! I love your story!
SPN4LIFE chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Oh pleeeeeeeaaaaaseeee update! I've just found your series and read it all in like 4 days! I can't tell you how sad I am when I noticed you didn't finish this sequel :'(( And with this cliffhanger too! Best series I've ever read!

Love from Sweden!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
SamA18 chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Update again it's great
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
I LOVE THIS! please please please write a sequel I beg of you!
ZeldaIsis chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Aw come on such a cliffy! Please update soon. This sequel is awesome.
Loes chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Wait what? Why does it stop here? I need moreee!
deanwlnchester chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Soo that is quite the cliff hanger to be leaving your readers with for 3 years don't ya think? I just found your stories 2 days ago and now I'm all caught up and very much afraid that this is the end haha. I love love loved reading everything though so congrats on being awesome (:
Jennashaylev chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Please continue this story soon! This is my favorite Supernatural fanfic! I want to read more!
Great chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
And u said u didn't abandon this story! please write more!
BlossomLossy chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
will you make a chapter 11? I really want to continue reading this story!