Reviews for Sanctuary
diety chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
yeah the movie in game more dramatic and extend ..can not next one
nimb09 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
good job again
Dante's blade chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Good fic and good points, i would never liked to kill Lloyd, same reasons, but i will make you eat your words, i will beat Lloyd! (heh, not even on my dreams XD) besides i want to know what happens if i beat Marta and Lloyd
JHFTS chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Hmm... nice. I don't feel like saying much.

And the ending you get if you beat Lloyd and Marta at the end (you have to kill Marta first though) is the Bad Ending. AND IT'S EASY AS HELL to get. Seriously, I beat the final Boss who has 600 million HP or something, and you're chucking 2 people at me with 100 thousand? What?

Rating: 4/5
anarin chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aww, that was very cute and in-character. I liked it!
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Perfectly in character, fun to read, and thoroughly enjoyable. _

Good job!
Houjun Ri chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I ... LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It's such a great way to start the ToS2 section. You put Marta and (especially) Emil in character. Great job!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! :D:D:D:D *squeals* i should really thank twilight! I need to make a fanfic/one-shot for this category now!

Lloyd! I've missed you too! :D you have MORE people caring about you than you realize XD (squeals at Emil and Marta "cute!")
123 a-z chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I have read better, no offense. It was good. Not the best but far better than most. As for the fight against lloyd, he's easy. I have played the ending on normal and I am going to try hard but he is easy on normal.
superangelo128 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This was really good!

Good job!
MelodicMadness chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was amazing!

I mean, this so should have happened in the game! It puts a smile on my lips to see the old party together again.

But, wow... this was really good. You're an amazing author! It'd be awesome if you wrote more for this game. D
Demoness Drakon chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Well, good thing I beat the game! This is good too! They should have used this!

Drakon out.
Dylan0513 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Great fic! Thanks for starting off the DotNW category, hopefully we'll get some more fics soon. I'll try to write one. Looknig forward to your next fic!
Falsetta-Arias chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
A cookie for you for writing a Tos2 fanfic! I've been waiting forever for some fics! *is in desperate need of some fic to satiate the need for Tos2 goodness*

Yay for the first fic in this new category! I shall aim to be the second! Be sure to read mine when I'm done~
Zoray Zorial chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Ah, what a great way to start off the DotNW category! I enjoyed it immensely. But I have to say...it didn't seem all that spoilerific, in spite of your dire warnings...It seemed pretty obvious to me that Lloyd would be a good guy in the end (and I was thinking impersonation from the beginning, honestly). Ah, well. It was sweet, and though I haven't actually reached that scene in-game yet, I like the way you've done it. I'll have to compare when I get there.

~ ZZ (who is too lazy to log in and favorite this at present)