Reviews for Fear On The Horizon!
thepurplewriter333 chapter 1 . 8/15
Ahhh this was such a good story! Well done! Ooooh, yes, I wouldn't be able to forget something like that either... poor Joe, haha, can't get a break, can he? Well, awesome work, and keep it up!
miamackay chapter 1 . 5/28
Great story! Why did Adam think he should do anything so risky? The Cartwrights always feel they have to take on responsibilities instead of leaving things to those whose job it is. Lol. But of course it makes this story true to the original series. I enjoyed it very much.
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Good story! It's weird how people look at Adam and say that he's too smart, Hoss is too big, but they mostly go after Joe as a hostage. But Joe's really stubborn and clever so it's not an easy job! Nice!
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
great story!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Good story! A tiny bit fast, but good!
slaine89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Good story; I liked the portrayal of the characters. I would suggest however that you work the scene into the actualy story rather than simply stating where it takes place at the beginning of each scene. It keeps the reader more lost in the story and gives them some visuals to make it seem more real.
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i thought that was a really good story
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Good job on the story.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Well, that was exactly the kind of story I was looking for today. Death and destruction, murder and mayhem, chaos and confusion... Very nice, liked your writing. But seriously, thank goodness there was never an episode like that. Between Joe and Adam, the people watching would've just DIED.
The.Adorkable.SciFiLover chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Awesome story!
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Amazing story! So well written and very sad at some parts! Good job!