Reviews for Coming to Terms
Creed Holloway chapter 3 . 1/11
"Hiei? What the fuck?"
I chuckled more than I probably should have at that.
Well written fic. It was well spaced, and it didn't seem like you tried to cram shit together for a chapter. I liked it.
BeyondMyReach chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Okay, I'm kinda absolutely speechless so excuse me if I'm not exactly coherent. I LOVE this story, serious. First with you showing Yusuke's transition of turning from demon to human, and then with slowly weaving in the romance element. Love how you took care of Keiko's part too. I thought you did a good job with that, even if I personally thought she gave up too easily and helped her rival to boot. In the end, I wonder if the thing about getting together because everyone thought they would was just Yusuke, or it was actually mutual?
Thanks for sharing.
ChaoticNightofFlames chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
LOL this was wonderful. i loved how you dealt with Yusuke's hesitation.
BigSister2 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Wonderful story. I absolutely loved the plot, characterization, and dialogue. I especially liked the way you portrayed Keiko. You made her play a nice supporting role and didn't make her a bitch. Again this story is awesome, amazing work.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
XD Nice, I love that Kurama was just pulling him along and waiting for him to accept how he felt. He's like a hunter who stalks his prey through their actions instead of his own, allowing them to come to him and think that it was their decision. Aaaaand Yusuke had no idea until the trap snapped shut behind him and Kurama told him plainly to his face that he planned for his arrival. XD Golly he cracks me up. I absolutely love this story! My sister and I both do. I made her listen to me read some of it aloud. Lol it's hilarious and so cute. Very in character too. Your writing style is amazing, I really love it! I think my favorite part of this was when Yusuke was trying to figure out what he was going to say when Kurama (Or his parents or his brother or Hiei XD). That or when he was yelling for Keiko to here him in his head. XD It had me rolling. I also appreciate your view on character bashing, its refreshing to see from someone else. :) All in all, amazing story, and it has me hooked to your writing. Absolutely hooked I tell you! This is going in my favorites. XD With the other thousand or so stories I've favorited.
DawnFireice1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
I really liked this. I liked your characterization of both Yusuke and Kurama. I thought the lemon was tastefully done with just enough detail. I also thought that the speed of the relationship was good over all as you had Keiko point out that Yusuke had been unknowingly interested in Kurama from the beginning. Well done!
AnnaJW chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Ahhh! I loved it! I haven't actually read a Yusuke/Kurama fanfic before and this one was super cute. 3 The way you put Keiko's and Yusuke's relationship really made sense to me too. c: I don't see it either.

But a really great story! It was an amazing read!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
i love it very much!
iwasnthere622 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Lemme just say - I love it! This is an incredible story - very well written!

I love that you wrote about this specifically - I never really bought into the way Yusuke's demon heritage discovery is portrayed in the series either, and I like your version much better! :)

The whole thing was amazing but I have to say my favorite scene was when Yusuke finally made up his mind and showed up at Kurama's. I laughed out loud when Kurama started talking about the weather, and laughed harder when moments later when Kurama pokes fun at him while standing there naked. That was awesome! :)

Overall, the writing was extremely well done and the characters, for the most part, were in character. Great job!

ShirukuKage chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I hope that you'll forgive me for not reviewing the chapters individually, I have a hard time stopping myself from reading when I'm enjoying a story.

I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this, and although I'm not a big fan of the Yusuke/Keiko pairing I loved how you handled her roll in this story without demeaning or bashing her. Instead bringing her into a role that gave insight into Yusuke's feeling for Kurama.

This story is a definite favorite for me. Keep up the good work, I hope to read more from you in the future!
Kuramas-Girl-Rose chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Great story! I loved it! I loved this pairing! I love Hiei and Kurama pairing better but I do think that there needs to be more Yusuke and Kurama. Again great job!
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Love it!

I'm not a bit fan of KeikoXYusuke either for much of the same reasons.

I LOVE how Kurama managed to plan everything and managed to calm Yusuke's demon down. But, maybe it's my POV, but I always saw Yusuke being very aware of the varities of the sexual world thank to his mother and her friends.

Also, I always thought that his demon, would be very much dominate since he's like the lion-like demon what with his hair and tatooes.
Moon Minamino chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Oh man I was cracking up when I read this chapter. I loved it.

Also, the creator's least favorite character was Keiko, fyi.

And who else did Kurama have sex with, out of curiosity.
Moon Minamino chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I love Yusuke's internal monologues. You are VERY good at writing in character and that's something that very few people can do!
Moon Minamino chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
God, I love it. I love a good story where the author actually writes Kurama in character!