Reviews for The Voyager War
benstone chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
i just cried, that was so sad. i love how you fit captain Janeways personality in the story. I absolutely loved it, it was missing one thing thou...FEZ!
ghosteye99 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
good story, great writing, this stays in my faves
notwritten chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
That was a good story. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Gail chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
I rather like your plot-line, however, you should stick to a single event rather than jumping around as much as you did.

Characteristically, you're accurate (Accept for Janeway: she's not assertive enough.)

However, you're missing a great deal of explaination, and you throw around the whole 900 years old thing too much.

The problem is often a great deal more subtle in Dr Who cannon, so please, in the future of your writing, be aware of both plot-line types.

Dr Who (the character) is also more often to solve a problem with his screwdriver and a bit of help from Martha (as opposed from Martha just standing there. She might as well not be there at all), and not resort to paradoxical actions such as using timetravel and refering to himself or others in both future/past tense. Also, "NO SPOILERS" has been mentioned on a great many episodes involving his wife.

Don't get me wrong, I like your work. It's rough, but its good. I'm merely trying to provide some constructive criticism. Now, I am aware that you're rewriting this work, and I rather liked a lot of it, but please outline your dialogue more clearly (I can't always tell who's speaking when) in this new version.
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
I loved that! How someone could take what might have been a sad ending to one where there is a huge smile on my face is amazing. Great job!
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
You know how to end a chapter with style! And I promise, no more flooding your review log with a review of every chapter. I'll wait to the end...I hope, this is GOOD!
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
That was marvelous! Loved the dip into the past with Kirk. I always love a fic that has that sort of continuity and the Doctor should have history with others. Thank you for doing that.
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
OMG what a build up from the beginning to an amazing end for this chapter. It really had punch and made a great use of tension throughout.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Yay! You have Martha as a companion! I was just hoping for one of your stories with Martha. As usual, great writing, wonderful beginning, loved the typical confusion the arrival of the Doctor always seems to engender and then once he gets his bearings a man of action. I'm looking forward to this story!
dammitspawk chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Oh what a great fic! One of the best crossovers I've ever read! Especially the music!

lilaclila
Kamai6 chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
GREAT!

Kamai6
sidney george woolf-hoyle chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
I am 8 and i think the story is FANTASTIC!I have always wanted the USS voyager to encounter the daleks and the doctor. Magnificent.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
Thank you for this story.

I can see the Doctor in the conversations. Not so much the Voyager crew except a bried moment with Tom Paris.

Thanks,

Obi
Genuka chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
God story. Sad ending. Wishing that there was more. Can I have another one? PLeaSE? PRETTY PLEASE?
Vox Querula chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Thank you for the story, it was very good.

Some comments - I expected to read a joke about the Doctor and the EMH Doctor, something like "Janeway to the Doctor" and the computer confused to whom it is addressed or something similar.

I think Martha might not be in the story at all. You haven't really used her potential. I could again imagine her encounter with the EMH and maybe a nice talk about medicine. Just give her a bit of space.

I had a very good image of Voyager in front of me while reading your story; I think you made the atmosphere very well, although the characters were sometimes I think a bit OOC. Sure, Janeway wants her answers, but she is not THAT hysterical...

I wonder if it was Tom who would feel sorry for the Doctor about being the last Time Lord, I could imagine much better Chakotay making that comment.

The trick with the Borg singing - I don't know, it was a bit "cheap", a bit "farce", there would be for sure possible a better ending. Or I've just liked the first chapters better then the last ones.

I liked the small jokes about Q, Kirk etc. This is something that always makes story more interesting.

It seems I have many remarks, but it doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed reading the story. I really did (that's also why I write this long comment:o). Thank you very much, I am looking forward to read another of your stories soon.