Reviews for A Shoulder to Cry On
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Well, taking care of four adults in the house is not easy. Their parents disowned them and that's sad but then again, maybe the father did not want to use the collateral on his property AGAIN to support them and send them off to college.

Besides that, it was a touching fic I just wished it was a bit longer.
Scraggles chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nice work on this. Patty and Konata would be a nice pairing to fit into a story such as this. It's not heavily implied, so I barely noticed it at first. I too am a KagaTsuka fan. Twincest is the best! lawl. I get the feeling that it's not entirely sad, however. It doesn't really give you that teary eyed sensation, you know, but it's enough to sorta make you empathize with the characters.

Keep it up!
SecludedThespian chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was a pretty nice read! I liked how you set the scene, not to mention I'm an enormous Kagami/Tsukasa fanboy. Keep up the good work.
Duran the Warrior chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Nice little bit... and Konata/Patty might be something new... I do prefer Konyuki... but I wonder how a Konata/Miyuki/Patty fic might turn out (Knowing Konata, she might try something like that)
nukerjsr chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This is actually pretty cute. I don't really like Kagami/Tsukasa, but when it's handled in a fluffy, comforting, not-really-romantic way, it's pretty good. Especially since the future is something to worry about.

Oh yeah, I promote Konata/Patricia. Go nuts on that.
Blood Avenger chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Beautiful. I love this pairing and sadfics are very cute. :3 Also, Konata x Patty hmm? Sounds interesting. X3 Very good job!