Reviews for And Then There Were None
The Beginning of Talent chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I really like your writing style. I felt mimi's hurt. Good job
frk'nsweetheart chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Oh! So amazing) I loved it! Everyone was so much in character! Especially Mark and Maureen! Aw but know i feel bad for Markie! All alone and now Maureen 's kissing someone elsee on the forth. aw lol poor man. Serioulsy you did a great job with making everyone so much their character, i could totally see them protraying everything that you had written!Anyway. Amazing chapter, really! You did awesome with this!D I hope you continue to write more awesome stories about those rent kidsD
Cassandra Starr chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
I really liked this story. Little Mimi/AngelADORABLE. I also liked your explanation of why Maureen tends to flirt and show off so much, it makes her more likable and relatable as a character. And the description of teenage Mark was too cute 3 Bravo!
TardisBluePen chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
i'm back! :D

i'm sorry i'm the worst reviewer in the world, life just sucks at the moment. but i won't be "dumping my problems on you" like it said in ch. 5.

[transition music]

i think that ch. 5 is my fave chapter. very cute, yet very sad at the same time. great job showing the angel/mimi friendship. i enjoyed it a lot. :]

LMAO! i LOVED the whole "chicken" theme in this last chapter. poor marky. and his kung pao chicken. xD i really feel for him cos i kinda know what he's going through...

and i'm sorry i'm not reviewing these chapters separately, but i'm actually in my history class right now...o_O

anywho, this is really great. very deep, very good show of all the characters feelings. i lovett.

i tried to make this short.

i failed.

xD

write more soon, please, hon. i'll be back to review more! 3
frk'nsweetheart chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
oh this story makes me so sad(i love meems and angel)oh mimi(i want to hug her soo tight!and tell her everything is going to be okay)good job chica!nice workD
comealongpond chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
Aww, I really love this chapter. Mark is so cute here, being all nervous and whatnot.

I find it amusing that most of the bad words in this story are in this chapter, since Mark's usually the one saying them in the play. xD Dunno if that was intentional, but still.
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
YOU DIDN'T DO ANGEL'S CHAPTER FOR HALLOWEEN! (That's like the most obvious holiday related to a character- "It's right that todat's halloween, It was Angel's favorite holiday")
DreamerChick chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Oh, I'm glad to see this back up. Anyway, loved it.

_
IAmNowACheckerboardChick chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
This is my favorite chapter yet! It was so good! Marky was so nervous and cute i just wanted to give him a hug. You are so amazingly at writing for him, i love how you wrote his thoughts when he is freaking out over what to say and do so funny! The last line was so sad though! The whole chapter was so well written, i loved loved loved it!
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
Awesome! I love how you did this, I think I even like it more than some of the other chapters...update soon por favor!
wingsoverthewater chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
:( aw...that's so sad. I'm stuck between sympathizing with Mimi and Roger.

Kudos!

Oh, and Mimi's outfit sounds really cute :)
IAmNowACheckerboardChick chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
Yay! I love this fic! And you did an awesome job writing for Angel and I like that Mimi's pain and distress is what he hates about Easter instead of some of his own problems, because it shows what a good friend he is to Mimi. Awesome chapter, i can't wait for more!
frk'nsweetheart chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
OH this was so god babe!ah i loved it! hahaha i liked how the guy was looking at her like he wanted ...i liked how valentines might have been a bad day for her bc of that father incident but look at her now, maureen is the girl every guy dreams off lol. great chapter girlie, and im sorry i always seem to review late.(still your amazing and i love reading your stories chica!D
bellmaree chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Maureen doesn't need pity, but I give it anyway.

ALSO: It does not escape me that the title and the fandom totally intermingle. Haha, SA references for RENT ftw? xD
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Really good. I feel so bad for Maureen. Amazing job. Can't wait for more updates.