Reviews for Eternal Dawn
jackiejones chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Oh, that chapter was heart-wrenching. That was a good bit of characterization brought over from _Eclipse_: the fear that once she's immortal, he won't want her anymore. On to the next chapter!
jackiejones chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Really well written. The bite was so unexpected, and I liked how it was done as a mistake really, which makes her transformation so much more emotionally complicated.
jackiejones chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Another great chapter. This one was very tense. The pacing was great and so was the descriptive details. Especially the marble apple paperweight. A nice touch.
jackiejones chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
M. This was a great first chapter, especially with that ominous ending. I'm looking forward to reading more.
AussieTwiMum chapter 52 . 10/26/2009
I LOVED YOUR STORY! I've never read fanfic in my life but my bitter disaappointment with BD inspired me and I ask WHY wasn't it this story? You kept the critical elements of B & E being together, her becoming vampire and being a savage newborn, Jacob imprinting (beautiful & not creepy like BD)and the Volturi as being like the Mafia (which is how I saw them) and added twists and turns I could't keep up with and kept the story flowing not filling it up with useless fluff. A realistic "happily ever after" and a couple of bad guys whacked for good measure. CONGRATULATIONS.
Foxystar chapter 51 . 10/23/2009
W-O-W! I loved this book it was excellent! u did a really good job! 3 I think one day I'll reread it too. (:
HeatherT chapter 51 . 10/18/2009
One thing struck me as odd. If this was after eclipse, wouldn't Jake know he needed to burn the bodies? Besides thats part of the legends of his people too.
Gondolier chapter 51 . 10/15/2009
Fantastic story! It took some wonderfully creative and dark turns, all the while keeping that magic quality that Twilight has. Love it!
Pythia666 chapter 52 . 9/22/2009
Hi!

Your story is very very much better than the original 4th book from SM. I had hoped that she had written your story, and not her story about Renemsee and the other shit. Her story is to unbelievable. To much creepy things in to many words. Your story is believable, it is logical in it's flowing. You have a very nice art to write. Yes, I'm very jealous of you. When I could write story's like you I would go to an publisher and he would have to take me under contract.

Please, I beg you, write more of these nice story's.

Sincerely Pythia
nikkijoy chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Well, that was different! Totally loving this story...
nikkijoy chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Great story, cant wait to read more!
nikkijoy chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hey, just started this, pretty good so far!
marie1976 chapter 52 . 8/26/2009
i loved this story it was good
o2b18 chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Oh I like that vindictive twist!
Eyes of Topaz chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Absolutely loved this story. I actually like the storyline better than Breaking Dawn...no offense to Stephenie because I loved all 4 books but this just flowed better for me than the whole "Renesmee" story.

Look forward to reading more of your fic! Thank you!
1,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »