Reviews for Eternal Dawn
nikkijoy chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hey, just started this, pretty good so far!
marie1976 chapter 52 . 8/26/2009
i loved this story it was good
o2b18 chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Oh I like that vindictive twist!
Eyes of Topaz chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Absolutely loved this story. I actually like the storyline better than Breaking Dawn...no offense to Stephenie because I loved all 4 books but this just flowed better for me than the whole "Renesmee" story.

Look forward to reading more of your fic! Thank you!
KristenLynn chapter 51 . 8/5/2009
Great read. . . . Read this whole book in a day (while at work, no less)! I liked that it was a completely different take on what could be the ending of the Twilight Saga (though I don't know if Edward really would have bit Bella in a fit of passion-but I know it was necessary for this story). Keep up the good work!
Suzy Q Something chapter 42 . 7/20/2009
I laughed into hysterics when I read this,

"Edward was glad she wasn’t angry at him! From his experience of Russian women, they weren’t ones you wanted to cross..."

thats just great!
Just Erin chapter 51 . 7/15/2009
It was an absolutely beautiful story - I loved it. And though at times (especially the beginning) I felt like things were moving too fast or too piece-meal - by the end I couldn't stop clicking the next chapter button (even at work). Thank you for writing a beautiful end for Bella and Edward - I much preferred it to Stephenie's Dawn.
beaushan chapter 51 . 7/7/2009
Just so you know. Joey Tribbiani got that particular phrase from URBAN America. He did not originate it but he did pull it off quite well!

Great story!
Stillheartdeep chapter 18 . 7/5/2009
How can you say that she won't remember? She is a SM vampire. They can think of many things all at once with photographic recall.
louisianagirl900 chapter 22 . 7/3/2009
This is a really interesting story. At first I wasn't sure I would like it because Edward seemed to be acting like a 17 year old...but once I accepted the initial premise...it was easy to get into it.

Good job!
WAlove chapter 51 . 7/2/2009
Oh, this chapter was so good, definitely my favourite. The wedding was absolutely great.

When I got to the "How you doin'" I fell off the chair, rofl.

I haven't read "Breaking Dawn" and for a while I don't think I'm going to read it ("Eclipse", with all the Jacob-Bella kissing issue pissed me off at the end, and other readers' reviews aren't exactly great)and I really enjoyed reading this story.

Thanks for making Bella deal with Vicomte on her own and not letting her be always the damsel in distress of the situation.

I hope you don't mind me underlining this, but I'm italian and there are a few errors with the italian dialogues (I'm guessing you used an automatic translator).
EC111 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Holy crap! This is already intense and it's only chapter two!
EC111 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Had I known that would be the last time that I would ever see Charlie again, I would have kissed him goodbye. But as it was, I was running late.

WHAT? Okay, that's really crazy. Now you have me wanting to read more.
kneon chapter 52 . 6/21/2009
Great story. I really won't have rated a M though. Pretty tame compared to others that I have read.

I await for more stories.
kneon chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
Okay I read chapter 13 and you made me cry. I can't stand them being apart. I feel like I am reliving New Moon all over again and being so upset. I had to cheat and read the end of the last chapter so I know that they get back together b/c if they weren't I was going to stop reading. I did the samething with New Moon it drove me insane I asked everyone to please tell me that they get back together b/c I was going to stop reading the book right then.

This just means you are a great writer.
1,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »