Reviews for Eternal Dawn
csp4 chapter 36 . 12/11/2011
"What the hell would happen when Charlie showed up at her front door, garlic and Holy water in hand" LOL LOL LOL good one! Thanks for putting a little levity in the middle of all the stress::))
csp4 chapter 35 . 12/11/2011
I've thought about what I would do in Edward's case:( If the circumstances were exactly the same, I say Edward should do it! It is afterall either Jake dies or he dies & Jake did make his own choices:( Makes my brain hurt thinking beyond that:(
csp4 chapter 34 . 12/11/2011
"He thought of Bella leaving Alice and Jasper's protection to meet James" I've thought about that & wondered if even a 17 year old would be stupid enough to believe that a psychotic vampire would ever release Renee if Bella came:( No! Bella would end up as dessert!

So the 3 talented Cullen's walk into the lion's den:(

"Because he is human..." What's up with everyone thinking he's human? LOL LOL I'm human & certainly don't morph into an animal! A bitch once in a while but never a dog::))
csp4 chapter 33 . 12/11/2011
Bella should just go!
csp4 chapter 32 . 12/11/2011
csp4 chapter 31 . 12/11/2011
"now the twenty-second child to go missing in the outskirts of Paris" So many details in this story to remember so I might be wrong, but I immediately thought of the vampire that wrote the book everyone in the Volturi had to read:) I think I remember he like young boys!

"A human who knows too much?" Human? Jake's no human!
csp4 chapter 30 . 12/11/2011
"He is not the one" I know Aro is up to something! I can't wait to find out who 'the one' is::))

I also have a feeling that the illogical way both Edward - with his strange running & whining - & Jacob - with the odd way he's been acting since Bella's change - has something to do with 'something'::)) that definately didn't make sense! But I sense something 'supernaturally inspired' in the way they've been acting! That or they're just a couple of asshole idiot jerks::))
csp4 chapter 29 . 12/11/2011
Poor Charlie:(
csp4 chapter 28 . 12/11/2011
"...Charlie isn't Charlie anymore. You hurt him so badly that he can't ever love you again..." Pretty bad example, Edward! You didn't wait around to see if any of that had happened:( Jerk!

"And is it as you expected it would be?" Bella answering no to this question only means that Edward's jerk reaction caused nothing but problems since the minute she woke up:(
csp4 chapter 27 . 12/11/2011
Guest chapter 27 . 12/11/2011
"I can never forget the years I have wasted on you. Now, get out of my sight." Jees, Jake! What an ass:( You chose to waste your time. She didn't make you:(

I think this is the nicest Demetri I've found:)
csp4 chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
"You believed her to be the one..." Prophecy?

Aro is definately up to something! Forcing Bella's hand?
csp4 chapter 25 . 12/11/2011
csp4 chapter 24 . 12/10/2011
Jacob's acting strange::)) All starry eyed!
csp4 chapter 23 . 12/10/2011
Jacob is confusing! He was so calm when Bella told him about the pregnant woman.
1,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »