Reviews for Eternal Dawn
csp4 chapter 48 . 12/12/2011
Renee watch 4 seasons of Buffy to prepare for seeing Bella but she's still concerned about her health! LOL LOL dork!
Guest chapter 48 . 12/12/2011
"You look pale, and Honey, what's wrong with your eyes? They look positively bloodshot." LOL LOL well, Renee, it's like this!

Perfect! Renee watching Buffy to prepare for seeing Bella:::))) That shouldn't surprise me! LOL

So Bella did only kill 1 vampire, but she basically killed him to death! Pretty much what I'd expect from a tradition type vampire - consume rather than drink
csp4 chapter 47 . 12/11/2011
"Like contact the government," LOL LOL I could see Charlie going all crazy & contacting the government! Bella would then have to break him out of the mental hospital:)

"There were secrets that she couldn't articulate, things that she feared telling him" I was thinking that when Bella told her tale I would probably wonder what all her angst was about. Then a thought went thru my mind & I think I've figured out why she's acting like this. She didn't just kill 1 vampire! I shall see::))
csp4 chapter 46 . 12/11/2011
"A sharp turn at a high speed, and he suspected she would shoot through the trunk like a bullet out of a gun" LOL LOL that would be hysterical! It funny enough with Alice in the trunk and 2 vampires & 4 wolves in the car::)) Must smell!
csp4 chapter 45 . 12/11/2011
I've been wondering why Aro never tested Bella's shield much. I'd have thought he'd put her thru hoops trying to see how powerful it is! Instead he taught her art & history:::))) Lot of good that will do her in a duel! LOL I'm hoping that something inside her pops in time to save her & destroy this guy

"No gates?" Bella wondered aloud. "No security?" Guess the owner is giving the message 'come one, come all'::)) Home delivering!

"Paris is a shit 'ole, if you will pardon my French" LOL LOL You have hidden all kind of humorous gems in this story::))

The thought of Augustin stretching before the duel:::))) Guess habits die hard!
csp4 chapter 44 . 12/11/2011
"A duel?" Jasper said incredulously ** this Le Vicomte du Toulon must have made a real dueling name for himself if Jasper instantly came up with that::)) He sounds like a pycho dork::))

"If this Vicomte is as bad as Jasper thinks he is, more people makes more sense." Sounds like a party...all those coming with Edward getting mindcontrolled then all hell lets loose in Paris::)) LOL If this was real life I wouldn't be laughing! Obviously the myths Jasper heard didn't include anything about his power:(

"Was he constantly so very wrong?" LOL LOL Yes!

LOL LOL LOL good one! Jacob & Edward seem be very alike::)) Jake complains about all the time Edward took fighting them coming along. As soon as Edward agrees they can come with him, Jacob tell his girlfriend she can't come! Guess they both enjoy wasting time::))
csp4 chapter 43 . 12/11/2011
The teller:) LOL LOL Demetri's his hero:::)))

This guy Bella's suppose to kill sounds like a real fruitcake::)) She's has to challenge him to a duel? LOL LOL LOL
csp4 chapter 42 . 12/11/2011
It always relaxes things a bit after Jake imprints:) Beforehand, he tends to rile up the angst!
csp4 chapter 41 . 12/11/2011
Bella is beyond a dumbshit idiot:( Outright offering herself to them...forever:(

The Volturi may have sent Demetri to 'spy', but I'm not so sure that's the only reason he went:) I've never had any feeling that he's anything but what Bella thought he was...a friend & brother!

Now Bella's blaming Demetri for her being in Volturi? Does she ever listen to herself? She jumped out her window & bot the ticket to Italy before she saw him:(

Ahhhh, Caius is going against Aro right in front of him:(
csp4 chapter 40 . 12/11/2011
This could be bad:(
csp4 chapter 39 . 12/11/2011
Jake found a shapeshifting wolf to imprint on in the middle of nowhere? LOL LOL I'm assuming they're shapeshifters & not real werewolves since in Tatiana's story she seemed to change at will.
csp4 chapter 38 . 12/11/2011
I'm the one getting whiplash now! One moment I want to kill Edward, then Jacob, now Bella:( Back & forth, over & over again:( They're nothing but a bunch of dramaqueens! At least I have calm, nice Demetri::))
csp4 chapter 37 . 12/11/2011
Of course Bella would come up with the lame idea to give herself to the Volturi to save Jacob:(

I'm all for her going after Edward tho! Something tells me they all need to be together for 'something'::)) I never thought of myself as a conspiracy theorist until I started reading FF::))

I was going to say 'Poor Charlie', but I think it really should be 'Poor Carlisle & Esme'::::))) Hope Rose doesn't become all pissy & make it worse! LOL LOL Thinking on a human level...that has to be very hard on both Charlie & Renee:(
csp4 chapter 36 . 12/11/2011
"What the hell would happen when Charlie showed up at her front door, garlic and Holy water in hand" LOL LOL LOL good one! Thanks for putting a little levity in the middle of all the stress::))
csp4 chapter 35 . 12/11/2011
I've thought about what I would do in Edward's case:( If the circumstances were exactly the same, I say Edward should do it! It is afterall either Jake dies or he dies & Jake did make his own choices:( Makes my brain hurt thinking beyond that:(
1,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »