Reviews for Home for the Holidays
movieholic chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
I loved the silent understanding between Ziva and Gibbs; perfectly in character. My only question was, why weren't Shannon and Kelly given candles?
alix33 chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
AW! Do you think Jack thinks of Team Gibbs as honorary grandchildren?
alix33 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
"As soon as the door had closed behind the three, Tony whistled. “Wow, Boss,” he said appreciatively, “She’s cute.” The crack of the head slap he received could be heard by all the occupants of the next room." - Never mind what they heard; tell us what they thought about it.

"Tony, on the other hand, was enjoying the spotlight. He’d already gotten several phone numbers, something Gibbs made a mental note to head slap him for later, and was busy asking anyone and everyone for any information they knew about Gibbs’ childhood." - DiNozzo will be head slapped for ferreting out the childhood information, too.

"Tony grumbled under his breath as they walked back to Jack’s house, but made sure his complaints weren’t loud enough for his boss to hear. Lost in his own world, he didn’t seem to notice as a slim hand slipped into his back pocket and withdrew a scrap of paper. Trailing behind, Abby, McGee, and Jack made no attempt to mask their laughter as Ziva stole the list of phone numbers Tony had collected through the night, placing them securely in the hand of a smiling Gibbs." - Good job, Ziva.
alix33 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
“If I ever hear you speculating about my private life when you should be working, Dinozzo, I’ll head slap you so hard, you won’t have enough brain cells left to speculate with.” - Hehehe.
Hope06 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
His father defently sees the good this team does for Gibbs I really don't think they are goign to be in to much trouble

love the throw to McGee
Hope06 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
so powerful I am in tears WOW even the candle for Ari love the privite exchange between Ziva and Gibbs

They are defeintly a family there is no doubt about it!

I miss Jenny too
MissJayne chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
Yay! McGee gets to drive! Nice ending!
MissJayne chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Ziva would need that explanation. *sniffs at the candles* Great chapter!
MissJayne chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Go Ziva! Hope Gibbs can find some uses for that piece of paper... Great chapter!
MissJayne chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Poor Gibbs. Loved the way Jack just accepted them! Great chapter!
MissJayne chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
“Tony,” Ziva said slowly, “Gibbs will kill us.”

“Actually,” McGee corrected her, “He’d interrogate, torture, and maim us, and then kill us.”

Really shouldn't be laughing this hard in a morning... Great chapter!
MissJayne chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Nice start! Of course Gibbs would be in a coffee shop (he should open his own, he'd save a fortune).
PH2W chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
Chapter 5 was absolutely beautiful... a tradition to be added to my own repetoire.

Great story... Happy Thanksgiving:-)!
M E Wofford chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
A lovely little story. I really liked it!

Made the end of my Thanksgiving Day even more delightful.
M E Wofford chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
What a wonderful tribute to their fallen loved ones.

Good chapter.

I got a tear in my eye too.