Reviews for Harry Potter and the Exchange Student
sunneedee chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Why is everyone so bigoted towards Americans? I'm British and I have never heard anyone be so rude about an American as Hermione is here. Ron's obviously just ignorant, but you would think Harry would say something!
HannahHypolita chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I did enjoy this story. It was very well-written, and it really made up for the cliche of a Hogwarts exchange student. I've read a lot of fics like this, but yours could really be in the books - IF Hogwarts had an exchange problem, which it DOESN'T.
DianeB chapter 11 . 6/6/2007
Silly me, not to check here for your stories. Nicely done! It read like a chapter in one of the books - but if that were the case, then it'd be J.K.'s, not yours, and that'd be no good. She's got *enough*! Well done.
JustLetMeCry chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
I love the story but just a reminer that you cannot Apparate or Disapparate inside the Hogwarts grounds. Othe than that, keep up the good work!:)
kazza chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
A magnificent story!
bob4 chapter 7 . 11/25/2002
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww poor Neville
SilverStardust1 chapter 9 . 1/20/2002
oh my gosh, this is SO good!
SilverStardust1 chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
ooh, this is getting really good! well, off to read chapter 5! *skips merrily off*
Jadess Rose chapter 11 . 11/24/2001
i really enjoyed this story. but i have to split (not literally) b/c the computer screen is giving me a head ache.