Reviews for Mirrors Reflected: Shadows on the Moon
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Great story. I love the ending. The snapshot effect worked perfect. I'll have to use it myself if I ever manage to finish a story.
Sunhawk chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
(sniff) Being the ever-hopeful constantly-depressed romantic that I am, I liked the alternate ending better, although both were nice. :)

Are you working on anything aside from Retake?
Bobcat chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Sigh. I liked the second ending better. Your fics may have somewhat simple vocabulary, but they are still really well written. You might just be the Mark Twain of the Fanfiction writers.
Phillip Denning chapter 1 . 8/2/2001
Laughed a lot. Thanks.
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
i really liked this fanfic, it was definitely pretty unique and cool. actually the first one ive really seen with Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon where Ranma seriously falls for a senshi girl ya know? neways i really liked this story
Tannim Murphy chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
I thought that either ending could have been possible, and both of them were well thought out. Guess it goes to show you some things are worth risking everything for. ) (I personally can't wait for the next Greyfic)
ron tharpe chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Well done,a vert funny story
Dirk Bell chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
LOVED IT!
Iczel prime chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
I like it. A nice 'Ranma leaves Genma' fic with a crossover thrown in. I'd love to see what came of the ending of Alternate #1 in Mirrors Multiplied (heh.)

However, as I dislike 'bummer endings' (a personal flaw - I'm the happy-ending sort myself) I find I appreciate the second version more. Lots of fun with that tweak to the timeline. Being a fan of Darkstalkers, Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat, I *love* the inclusion of Jon Talbain and the 'vignette' moments with him.

My only complaint about Version 2 is, in fact, that there was less resolution to the 'menacing villains' in the story. I'd have adored seeing the Ranma Senshi team chewing through Breyl's youma, fighting Demitri and his minions, or participating in the Mortal Kombat tournament... an idea for another time. Oh well, still good!

Rating: **** (out of 5)
Jeremy D. Weiss chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
Piccolo chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
A cool,intresting,actioned packed,and very ammusing fic.-worth a read