Reviews for Tsubasa Yousogai No Lyanvis
field innocence chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Honestly, I would not dare try to guess the title after reading the one-shot myself. This one-shot was insane, smooth, creepy and intriguing. Excellent work.
Princess Aura of Akuma Star chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
the story is cunfusing but i love it
kandita chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
About time some backbone...like it a lot:)
aj chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
what does it mean. i want to know badly, but i can't figure it out. i went on google, but that didn't help. can you post it up or something?
Sqidly chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was incredibly good . A bit confusing but I suppose it was meant to be like that . Keep up the great work !
ni4ni chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
i have one word to say, amazing
Hinata1111 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
like it
Random yaoi fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I love that!Do you have is what i'm talking about!
purple the new black chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
wow... i love this. it is so fabulous. i love how you portrayed hinata and her sister. it was very well done
HardcoreXTC chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This wuz like, omg.

Wat the hell happened? did he like, possess her or sumthing?

I don't get it. but it's creepy.
Novocain chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Excellent! Hon, I totally was not expecting this! I adore how the board asked the unvoiced questions - that gave a bit of genuine horror to a commonplace and well-known object such as the Ouija board. This really has a raw edge. *grins* And I love the answer of, "Where the wild things are." Great reference. The future you've written them into is lovely and casually well-detailed. All without an OC! *glomps* Fantastic work, dear!
OCQueen chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I LOVED IT! It gave me chills :)
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
OMG freaky Hinata was possesed by Sasuke
June-Avatar11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
u know, i dont know why, but on the last 5 lines, my eyes teared up. i didn't cry...no i didn't cry. but i felt tears in my eyes for a second. actually maybe on the last 7 lines.

poor naruto. lost 2 friends. sasuke and hinata. why did hinata change? what made her loose her shyness? she lost it because of sasuke? if so, then how?

and what do u mean by 'saw sasuke, smirking behind hinata' ? do u mean that he imagined sasuke behind her because he lost both of them?

anyways, i loved it. so ya. it was awsome and amazing put together. :) and that is from the heart.
STEVEO 352 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
you are going to basic training in texas then that means you r going to lakelin ( in del rio )or loflin ( san antonio) thats so cool did you go to colleage or where you in an rotc becaues if you where that gets you promitions one even makes you go to officer school (if you whent to Colleage you get promoted to a 2Lt.) good luck at Basic Training