Reviews for A Matter Of Faith
amyblair chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Oh... I love what a jerk Uriel was and then we met Zachariah and it was hard not to wish for Uriel back sometimes. However, you having Uriel crush Dean and decide to send him back to hell was breathtaking (literally).

The exchange between Sam and Uriel is so intense! I loved it "Don't..." "Or what, boy?" and then Cas "You will not touch them." Just great.

What an interesting twist, though, for Ruby to have died back in this barn thingy. Would have changed... everything.

Sometimes I wonder about Castiel, though. I don't want to wonder about him, but sometimes I wonder - did Lucifer actually raise him? Is he going to change from rogue angel to bad angel? Does he have a different hidden agenda? Are they going to pull the rug out from under us and will he be not so good all along? Does Dean know that Cas let Sam out of the panic room? Wouldn't an angel confess this to him? I don't know... wonderings.

Things are getting better with the boys, I hope they continue to swing that way. I still miss it. I still feel a void. I want more bonding. I want a breakdown or something. I need some touch, some deep talk. I need some love.

Nice fic. Interesting take on that episode.
Sanderspleen chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Tara, I'm ashamed that I haven't taken time to send a review with your other stories in such a long time, but I could not let this one go without a standing applaud. This was not only well written, but possibly one of the best alternate endings of an episode that I've ever read.

You added questions that gave so much more depth to this season's thought provoking controversies than it already had. The best one being... "But if Angel’s could fall then did that mean that maybe demons could be redeemed?"...what a superb question! I love that one! This season has been so friggin' incredible, just when I didn't think it possible to get any better than the series already was. Adding Castiel has been phenomenal. One of the best added characters they came up with. And you wrote him to near perfection of his true form on the show. Excellent work!

Amazing Tara...this was truly well done!
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I absolutely loved the fight between Uriel and Castiel, you could practically feel the power flowing back and forth between them, brilliant! I really do think that one day Castiel will have to take sides with either Uriel or the boys.

I loved your characterization of everyone and I really don't mind you killing Ruby, I'm still not a big fan of her, she kind of keeps getting on my nerves. (Must be the actress, I really liked her in the 3rd season.)

Anyway, great fic, very, very well done!
parisindy chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
man that was awesome! good job!
Nidhoegg chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That was great! Where I live not even the secong season is through, but I try to stay up to date reading and such. Castiel is so cool! And, yay!, you killed Ruby! Don't really like her...

So, awesome as always
vampout chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
awesome story! loved it!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Fabulous story. I like that Cas has the ability to calm Dean - to give him trust. He's good for Dean - he's the stability he's been seeking.

And of course Sam would still have faith and love for his brother.

Thank you so much. It was really enjoyable.
Lilly B chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
great job on the story! Uriel has been getting on my nerves from the start, so i was glad to see he was 'dealt with'. i really enjoyed reading your story!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Ah, sweetie...you killed her. Thank you so much! And Uriel has been dealt with. Awesome! Dean rather than Sam got choked this time. lol

Really well done! Beautiful!
nannon chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
very cool fic. definite favorite.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Awesome story!

Thanks for taking Ruby out of the series for us! And Uriel too, he's really getting on my nerves!

But I just adore Castiel so I'm very happy and excited that he saved Dean, along with Sam of course.
HuntersrockImpalasroll chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I enjoyed this story for several reasons. 1) Uriel seems to have been put in his place 2) Ruby got "ganked"(she annoys me as well) 3) Castiel is still sweet and 4) THE most important reason - the boys are OK. :D Good job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Awesome story Tara. Every since Uriel came onto the shoe, I have been so upset with him because of his obivous dislike for Sam. . Needless to say, I loved seeing s story where Castiel finally stood up for Sammy too and that Uriel was dealt with and wouldn't be coming back to hurt our boys. I can so see him crossing over with his obsession on the show just like in your story here-and when that happens, the boys are going to need all the help they can get!
rodney215 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This was really good. Love the way you tweaked with the end of 4.10. Well done.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008