Reviews for The Lion
Toshokan-hime chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I completely agree with you about Leon needing a happy ending. this is cute as a oneshot, but it would be awesoome as a series.
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This seemed fine, it's well intune with the storyline, but it still seems to be missing something. Keep working at it.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Alana: PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Black-Cl0thed-Angel chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
PLEASEUPDATESOON!PLEASEUPDATESOON!PLEASEUPDATESOON!PLEASEUPDATESOON!PLEASEUPDATESOON!PLEASEUPDATESOON!

No seriously, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
allroadslead2coffee chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow, your story shocked me at the end, because I was trying to figure out how to put together a story with nearly the same ending as you made. That was actually the direction I was going with my story Dragon Child, but now I can't do it without it looking like I'm trying to steal another writer's idea. That's okay, though. It's nice to know that someone else saw the same possibility that popped into my head,than my hopes don't seem so far-fetched.

I really got a wonderful laugh at D's method of 'welcoming' him as a long-term guest (grabbing him by the neck and taking him straight to the bath-tub...now a scene with D in the act of giving him that bath would have been absolutely delightful...)

I liked this story so much that I hope you find time and a way to add more to it. It would be wonderful to see more of your ideas of how Leon interacts with D now that Leon knows what he really is, and to delve more deeply into how and what they feel for each other.
zeynel chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I kjust LOVE the idea! I'd love tosee a longerserie of this! *grins*
Honor chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Lovely, and I totally agree with the happy ending and inner beast premise.
StarAngel531 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008