Reviews for Only One word
I loved it
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Nicely done!
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
That was very beautifully said. And if you hadn't pointed it out, I wouldn't have noticed any language errors.I like how blunt and unflourished his version of events is. Too many times authors make him too talkative, practically telling it how Iroh did. Iroh was full of sympathy and clearly faulted Ozai (as he should). But Zuko probably remembers it not only with fear and trembling-but self-loathing. He no longer regrets speaking out, but he now regrets expecting anything less of his father. He blames himself for it. His father constantly reminded him of his weaknesses and faults-so he takes every action and thought seriously.

Basically, you're awesome.
Crysta1Dark chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This story was really good.
aurum88 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow. That was really good! I'm really surprised that english isn't your first language. Your vocabulary in here is amazing and this story is just really well done. It was an unusual idea to put it in Hakoda's perspective, but it worked really well. Great job!
MeHasBadGrammar chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I liked! Your English is really good, congratulations! By the way "character" is spelled with an"c," not a "k."
ebonypol chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Loved it! :)
jrba95 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was very good and very realistic to what probably actually took place. Good job at being an emotion jerker
holmgang chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I really like this, I think Zuko really would tense up like that.
rebecca taylor chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
_
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was really good. I truthfully never would have guessed you didn't speak English naturally. I seriously wouldn't have noticed. You have great grammar, it was a good story and Fan Fiction needs to make a favorite button at the top specifically for one-shots so you can both favorite and review without giving up one or the other.

You rock!

D

Tree
Half formed demon chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is excellent! The last sentence gave me chills! I can't believe English isn't you first language! You write wonderfully! :)
muyany chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I like this kind of fics, they always make me smile.

(also, I guessed you were German when at one point you used 'und' instead of 'and' ;-) )

Keep up the good work.

M.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is very well written and very powerful. A few spelling mistakes, but a wonderful effort for someone for whom English is not their native language. I really like how your title ties in so thematically. So much is expressed in "only one word" by Zuko, but that one word tells Hakoda all he needs to know. It's a wonderful moment of revelation in your story. You have a gift for story structure. This is one of my favorite Avatar fics. I like fics that allow for bonding between Zuko and Hakoda.