Reviews for Where We Belong
richgale3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
can you continue this story and can you make me a character
richgale3 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
good
richgale3 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
good but can you continue to update is book?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
i hope they willbe ok and i truely love your story...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh that is so cute finally they tell each other that they love each other now i am so happy for them about it it a amazing story ever.
spyroandcynderfan chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
two things one love the story two drink less coffe and go to bed your a grumpy as a cat that cant take a nap
draco363 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh, they're cute together, I said it before but they are:) I feel so happy whenever I read this story, it's definitely one of my favorites:) I think I may have to look at your other stories and see what other things you've got:)
draco363 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
ah, they're so cute together as they sleep together for the first time :) love this story, it's one of my favorites of all time
draco363 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Haha! I found a way past that review duplication thingy-majig! I simply review on all your chapters! Cause let's face it, this story deserves a whole lot more than just 9 reviews, I mean come on! I like this chapter, I think it might be my favorite out of all them. The way at the end where Ferrous and Emmaire are simply enjoying each other's presence, and then little hints at an animal instinct that guarantees a specie's survival... sorry for that little gutter line, had to :P
draco363 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
this is good, I love the way that Ferrous and Emmaire are completely in love, plus the fights are well described, can't wait for the next chapter
MaxDark chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Please continue this!
Draco Arc Nova chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Faved for sure. I love this story. Great job. I like how you are able to create an story that locks you in without even mentioning Spyro or Cynder. Which I was wondering if you are going to bring them in at all. I understand if you don't, but just to put them in for one chapter would be nice. You start to miss them if you know what I mean. Still I love how Em and Fur's relationship is growing. They seem perfect for each other. Great job and keep it up.

Wear courage as your armor and wield honor as your blade - Shadow Dragon 537039
NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
another great chapter!

can't wait to see where this story goes. and good luck on the stuff you are working on.

Anxiously waiting,

NoOne
NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
That was a very nice nice chapter with a cute ending

I was actually hoping Ferrous would beat Wolfe (he seems to be quite the arrogant one lol)

And I love the ending _

The only thing I would suggest is to try and make the chapters a bit longer. You're doing a great job so far but some extra length never hurts ;)
Draco Arc Nova chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I like what I see. Good storyline and I like how you made it so the female (can't remember or spell her name) starts to feel feelings for him. I'm leaving for the morning so I'm going to read chapter 2 when I get home. Great job.

Your friend Shadow Dragon 537039