Reviews for Angel's Scent
wolfmoon30 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Please keep the story going.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Yes! A Fem!Shika story! Albiet it's short but it's good and better than nothing! Am I the only one who noticed that the Kyuubi said 'she' at first?
TheYumeTsumetai chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awkward moment when he's a she...
Sleepless Demon chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
O.o That was unexpected, but it was really good. Peace out.
brokenfromthepast chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was really great, and I loved it. But now I've got a test to take :(
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
WOW that's a first Fem Shika...LOL...that was NICe and CUTE!

jedielfsorcerer chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
this would make a good story if expanded. otherwise its good.
Snowy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Intresting idea, and I agree with the other reveiwers.

This is most definately deserving of a multi-chap fic~
zeynel chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Female Shika! Female Shika! I just LOVE the idea! But why does she hide as a boy? Family obligation? Some kind of weird tradition? A bet she made with her father when she was five?

Anyway, the idea was great, I loved it, the story was cute and all... Though, should you decide to continue it, or rewrite it as a longer serie... *hints hints* I'd be overjoyed! _
VyseN chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I think this is worthy of either a rewrite into a longer story, or just continue where this stopped? I think the rewrite or using the pairing in another story would work better with how you wrote this, but in the end its up to you. It's the first time I ever saw a female Shikamaru-fic, and the idea is kinda cool. I've seen female Naruto enough to last me a lifetime, and there are like... two good female Sasuke fics. Maybe you could be the first one to write a really good female Shika-fic?

Keep up the good work,

Momo Takashi chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I like the idea of this story. I'd like to see it become a full fic and not just a one-shot. But, Anyways nice.
otaku3kagome chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I really like it. I think you should continue it.
Rahzenshia chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I love this pairing! Unfortunately, there's few stories with one of them being female. Thanks for this awesome story. Hopefully you'll extend it or write another one. :)