Reviews for Diving

waaaa!
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Beautiful. simply, beautiful.
Sachita chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
A good take on Esme's and Bella's connection. It made me feel so sad for Esme. But it was a good look at her character, I thought you captured her very well.

I enjoyed reading this.
VeggieVampire210 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I thought that was really good, it shows a connection between Esme and Bella that I didn't see before. I don't think Esme gets enough book time either, you did an excellent job adding to Esme

Keep writing, veggievampire210
0Rii chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was beautiful. I never thought about Esme having that connection with Bella. You've done a really good job here of adding depth and personality to Esme's character, something I don't think we see enough of in the books themselves.

I thought this was very well-done. I liked the contrasts to Carlisle when you talked about Esme's husband being a hard, cold man with a heart of granite. And the irony when Esme spoke of her fragile heart.

One thing I did notice that didn't hold with cannon, and this is probably just another result of me having too much time on my hands and a knack for recalling useless details from novels, but after Esme jumped off the cliff they didn't bring her to the hospital and treat her. They brought her straight to the morgue because she was practically dead except for the fact that her heart was still beating.

But I don't object to the way you told it here, you brought your own ideas into the story and it worked very well for you.

I really enjoyed reading this, I hope you don't think I'm terribly obnoxious for leaving you with such a long review, I just haven't read a really good fanfic in a while.

-0Rii