Reviews for How to Write a Tsubasa Crossover
Scarlet Curls chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
DERE ARE NOT ENOUGH ZELDA-TSUBASA CROSS-OVEEEEEERRRSS! Seriously, only one which has been DISCONTINUED AFTER THREE POSTS! So I have decided to make it my duty to extend upon that list and fill it with cross-overs. Zelda and Tsubasa would make a great cross-over because think of all the havoc that happens in Hyrule WITHOUT the feather anyway. And there are like, what, a BILLION different powers that could be associated with the feather or just outright confuse Mokona. Hmm... I think I have an idea for a humorous one-shot. *evil grin* PREPARE TO BE CONFUSED MOKONA! Ooh! And a conflict between Syaoran and Link would be AWESOME XD There are also all the possible relationships and stuff (Princess Zelda could be the new Tomoyo and unleash her wisdom and teasing upon Kerogane) as well as what could happen if Link had a wish he wanted to grant with Yuuko (e.g. To be reunited with Midna XD) since she is a highly useful plot tool in the manga (yes, I know she's more that a tool :P).

Well, there's my rant. Ooh! I haven't commented on KuroFai yet! Honestly, I cannot see what's so great about it. They just don't seem to click with me and I've never seen any romance of any size or shape in their relationship. I mean, I don't mind it in the slightest but I just find it annoying that there's more KuroFai that SyaoranxSakura (Is there even a proper pairing name for that?)

But yeah, MORE CROSS-OVERS ARE REQUIRED! WRITE THEM PEOPLE!
theunhappytwins chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I KNOW. You realize that Kuroshitsuji has more crossovers than Tsubasa?
Kuroshitsuji. The one in Victorian England. Which allows two awesomesauce crossovers, but the others will have to get seriously weird.
Now, Tsubasa, the story that was WRITTEN for crossovers and adventure stories, has its entire section full of yaoi.
Note: The Kuroshitsuji/Pandora Hearts crossovers? The crossover match made in heaven? Yeah, that's all CielxOz. Sorry to disappoint you. CURSE THE OBSESSIVE FANGIRLS THAT MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANYTHING IF YOU HATE KUROFAI! CURSE THEEEEM!
And yes, I am a huge Tsubasa fan, but despise KuroFai. I just don't like it.
alaskatrailmutt chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was awesomely funny, thought of doing a cross over today, now i know how! :3
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I agree there's too much of some and not enough of others when it comes to the Tsubasa category. There really is limitless possibilities while staying within the bounds of the basic characters. CLAMP pretty much established this story for the most simple fan fiction writing possible (I may have worded that wrong, hmm...)

Anyways, yes, crossovers really should abound in the TRC category, or just more Tsubasa fan fictions period. The characters are so distinct, the plot's so open... like I said, perfect grounds for fans to write the story in their own style.

As for being the self-proclaimed most popular Tsubasa crossover, well, it's probably true. More than probably, I think it actually is.

Alas, can't run my mouth too much as I'm currently writing for the LoZ category, and I have yet to post any Tsubasa stories myself (dirty hypocrites!) However, forever the inspiration that you are, I've had my drive to work on my Tsubasa stories re-kindled all over again!

Long story short, this is the most useful "rant" I've seen in a while, ha ha. Write on!
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I feel your pain... I have seen some really good TRC/other crossovers and I don't understand why there isn't more! Have you ever read "What Came Through the Wormhole," by Ontogenesis? It's a pretty awesome Deep Space Nine/TRC fanfic.
Ookami chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I understand your pain

I would try writing some myself but I'm a terrible writer (though in terms of story-making I'm pretty good I think) and I'm too busy with my comics to focus on writing...

But I understand perfectly how difficult it is to find people out there who write good fanfictions with the type of idea that you, yourself has

Have you noticed how hard it is to find fanfiction about Flamon (Digimon) seriously, the one I made (which got discontinued due to writer's block and not enough time) was one of the few that were actually on there...

Sigh...
pococo chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I was thinking the same thing. I was even complaining to my friend (Who neever heard of Tsubasa) yesterday about how there was no Tsubasa/Naruto or Tsubasa/HarryPotter.

I mean Naruto is about Ninjas; Kurogane

Harry Potter Wizards; Fai

I mean, and the evil people in it Orochimaru or Voldimort Could have the feather. I mean seriously. And there was no CCS and the characters are based off those characters for gods sake.

D Disapointed
applepielover chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Thanks so much for this! I find it helpful! :-)
Chilo chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hmm... well, the reason there might not be a lot will depend. Maybe some people saw you already had one up and didn't want to copy, but now that you give the go, I really want to start making some. XD

Heh... well, it'll be fun. I'll go for it.
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I got the idea to do a Tsubasa/The World Ends With You crossover...but I don't want it to necessarily be a comedy, and while, yes, the feather is there and creates a plot, I want to work out a suspensful/complicated/intricate/detailed plot.

If you've ever played the World Ends With You, I'm sure you could understand why it would be an incredibly cool crossover to do, IF I can actually come up with a good plot...I also want to do a James Bond crossover...and Spiderman crossover.

Heh, I suggested all three of those to you in a review for your (amazingly hilarious) gigantic Tsubasa crossover.

By the way, if you have any requests of series you haven't heard of, you can PM them to me and I'll attempt to create a story around them.

Please keep being amazingly funny and I'll try my hand at some Tsubasa crossovers.
yggdrasil325 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hmm, you present really good points. I mean seriously, why are there 10 times more Kuro/Fai fics than crossovers!

But I just wish to say that this should be viewed as a starting point. Details, especially about how the feather interacts with the world, need to be carefully thought out.

... That being said, please read and review my crossover fic!
Manga-lover-1-2-3-4-5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I did a story crossover and it was missing one thing which was the feather because there already found them all.

THANK YOU! I was going to write another crossover but I thought it was going to be hard. This makes it seem easy.

Thank you for the tips.
ggctuk chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Ahahaha, how true of you! There are too many Kuro-fai (as pointed out in your fillers in Crossover Chronicle. It's a sad indictment that the majority of Tsubasa fans are fangirls, despite the fact Tsubasa is supposed to be shonen manga.

I guess then I am one of the few rivals you have (Or, at least I hope so/not - I don't really do it to compete). Hmm, say, now I'll be putting non-CLAMP corsses into my newest story too...
hanayie the great chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
thanks 4 the guide line,wait off i'll be challenge you
nyanja14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
It is rather pathetic how few Tsubasa crossovers there are, considering how easy it is. I mean, god, there are more FMA/HP crossovers than there are any kind of Tsubasa crossovers. Sad! Just sad! I would go off and right a crossover just for you, but unfortunately I'm feeling rather uninspired/unmotivated. Sorry!