Reviews for The Mission
catseyes210 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
this was a really good story
Kasman chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
This is really nice, Ashantai.
Teri chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Dont worry, this is very good. Ilike it.
jzshirii chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
omG, that was one of the best fics I ever read! like, really does lead up after the last eppy I watched (I'm an aussie) and seems to fit with the rumours I heard about Zack, Max and Krit trying to ruin Manticore. OMG! I luvd, adored it! Do you have any more? lol. Jondy's one of my fave characters for some reason and I liked your descrip. of her and of everybody else of course! I LUVD IT!~jz
D.M.O 452 chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Beautiful. Nice job conveying all that emotion and tragedy, interesting the way you showed things through Zack's soldier-boy eyes.
pari106 chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Oh, wow! There's so much I love about this...where do I start? Great style; very moving. I like how you go through each X5, one by one, giving glimpses into each. I particularly like your portrayal of Krit. I don't think many authors show us his tough side. The reference to Zack's inability to understand things like racial difference and things like that is very touching. I can just imagine his confusion and despair, being so young and missing his family. The first mention of Ben, and the forewshadowing of what was to come was a good touch. And I *loved* this part: "You're eyes are so that the sky in there?" Oh, that just kills me! So sweet. And then the ending was so awesome... This was an excellent, excellent work! Thanks for sharing this!
Gemini8 chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Hi Ashantai! I really like this poem, though I've already told you what I thought at lunch. :) I'll give you a review as a writer now. First of all, I think this poem is really in-your-face and sounds a lot like Zack. "This is the mission: Find _" repeated over and over was really drilling, very Manticore-like and totally realistic. I like the way it sounds. Almost like a draft or something, yet it flows very well. I also like how you tied the end to the mission theme. Great job!