Reviews for A Tag to 'Brain Storm'
2Harts chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I am so glad I followed Dani Wilders advice and read this. Apart from it being a great piece of writing, your interpretation of that scene is both moving and very fitting. Loved this :)
icemenace chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
*head hung in shame* so sorry I am just getting to this and some of your other fics.

Again very sweet and much like I would have expected Jenn to be.
hifield chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
First of all ... absolutely love your disclaimer - they should have left the decision to FanFiction fans and we'd still be having new episodes every week!

Really enjoyed your story. Loved her thoughts about hurting Ronon and her regrets at not expressing her love to Rodney - all her thoughts of friends and Atlantis - very moving and seemed very real and natural. Now I need to go watch the episode again!
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Found this story with the help of DaniWilder! How in the world did I miss it! I

Loved Jennifer's POV! Her thoughts about her feelings for Rodney and knowing without a doubt that she had given her heart to the right man...Rodney! Perfect! *sigh*

Love this tag, just added so much more to the episode! Thanks!
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is just beautiful as well.

The images in her mind felt so real for her. You write McKeller so well!

DW
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i loved this, it's perfect!
JperW chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Me (yet) again.

LOVE this one!

However, it would have been nice if Rodney had carried her out, in his arms instead of them walking out. Hm, you actually gave me an interesting plot element with this thought... :D

Great work, Dwayne!

Jasper

(Off to read your next story!)
kaitebug chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i love it. love it love it love it
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love it lots! Awesomeness!
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Nice job :)
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I like your McKeller fics... Very nice, keep on writing!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
AW! *sque* Great job! Makes me want to watch Brainstorm again and again and again and, well, you get the idea.;-)
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Beautiful! Very nicely written. It should be added, the other Physicist thinking "Huh. Guess she'd not his sister."
x Varda x chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was sweet.

Good perspective on Jennifer's thoughts during 'that scene.'
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
aww... so sweet! I love how you incorporated her thoughts into this. It seems pretty believeable. Great job!