Reviews for I Feel It
SirAvery chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I am sitting here crying...though the slow version of Cascada's Everytime We Touch isn't helping...It was really good I liked it
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
As one of your friends, I'm totally shocked with myself that I haven't managed to read one of your fics yet. Suffice to say, this story in particular blew me out of the water (but "Can I Keep You?" was awesome, too). It's not just the excellent spelling and grammar or technical skill. It's more the emotion that comes with every phrase, every sentence of the story that captures you. Your writing just grabbed me and pulled me in. I felt like I was in that graveyard, right beside Tamaki, feeling everything he was feeling.

You had better write a book. Otherwise it's a waste of rare talent. Plus, you're going to have to give me every story you've ever written in a big package so that I can read it all. (nods)

Jokes aside, I really am totally blown away by your writing.

OoCA (but I'm sure you know the person behind the penname)
kb746fil chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
AW! I started crying!
Sweet Sour Insanity chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
... wow... I'm crying far to much for this to be just a fanfiction... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!
KillingPerfection-Sama chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
wow. this actually brought tears to my eyes :'(

this was so well written! such emotion! i really enjoyed reading your story :)

it's going straight into my favs!

~KillingPerfection-Sama
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Good, heartbreaking work. really like it.
BrytLyte chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow! This was really really good.

I'm thankful I'm in class right now, otherwise I surely would have been in tears.

Poor poor Tamaki
bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh my god. NICE. I m loving this a lot. The way Tamaki is trying to control himself from accepting tha fact that Kyouya is dead, really dead, is painful, and I feel it so badly. And kaoru! I love him so much in this fic, he is indeed the sensitive twin, makes me feel so badly for him. I love this fic!
ShanrockxMcMo chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
My heart, it aches! Aw god. Poor Tamaki. (

Great story. Made me tear up.
LARUEN chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
How can you kill KYOUYA? But it was really nice. Poor Tamaki. Also, incase you wanted to change it, the twins call him Tono, not Dono. Nice story. How did Kyouya die so young anyhoo?
fireghost chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Wow, this was SAD!. I still can't believe Kyouya is death, but I still liked it a lot. Nice job!

KYOUYA! You'll always live on in my heart!... eh...ok enough with the fangirling stuff :)