Reviews for This is Just the Beginning
FireQueen03 chapter 1 . 4/1
Excelente historia! Me encantó :)
Sis.Anger chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I loved this!
xMisty chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Hahaha Rei really saw through Minako on that one! Great job, I loved it!
Anony chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was incredible.

However, I'm now going to sit here and wonder forever whatever was up with Rei and that woman.

Your fics are a gift.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Well this was great. Sneaky Rei is awesome.
KiraTheChosenOne chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Best ReiMina I've ever read
TemptationWaits chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was perfection. I don't have any other words to say besides that.

Sailor Doc chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
How did I miss this one?

Excellent story that left me wanting more. I've always been told that's the hallmark of a well-done work. Wonderful stuff!

Sailor Doc
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this was really very beautiful. my only regret was that i was too late to review this masterpiece of a one-shot. nyahaha. :) anyway, you definitely nailed minako and rei's characters to the fullest. i also definitely loved the little bit of ami/makoto there! hehehe...it would be nice if you add another chapter, but this was just too perfect ending right there. i also liked how you made it in minako's POV. getting to her head and hearing (or in this case, reading) her thoughts were...livelier. hahaha! but that's just how she is, huh? how lovely. :)

i'll be sure to read your other works...though with my procastinating tendencies, that might take months. :P

peace!

~.-.~
Ramanda87 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Very Cute, I love how Rei uses reverse Psychology to get Mina to notice her, I also love how They both pretend to not like each other while they both have crushes on each other.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
The description of Minako's discovery of her chain and how she didn't want anyone to see her wounds was brilliant. I’ve never read anything like that before but with something like that in it, it makes it more that just a love story.

Speaking of love, I like how the girls get together. Simple and cute. Rei was Rei and Mina was Mina and it was nice.

You really got the POV down. There isn’t a lot of second person to read here, but this is by far the best. It contains a large amount of plot while maintaining a good depth.

P.S. You shouldn't allude to something in the future unless you plan to write it. It’s misleading and only causes us poor fangirls to be disappointed. (Please take this in a jokingly manner. I figured after the world’s longest review I should at least add some humor. Once more, great story.)
Provocative and Talkative chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
The title to this fic is indeed a lie (just like the cake).

That said, it's amazing. I've always loved the stories where the second person narrative is used in a way that doesn't make me actually feel like you're talking to the person beside me, if that makes any sense. I felt more so like someone was actually telling their story, not trying to force me into it, which was (I believe) the intent. Mission accomplished!

I'm still envious of your writing. I fully plan to kidnap you someday in the future and set you in front of a keyboard with an idea. I'll feed you, keep you company, and you can be my fanfiction slave. I can offer, um... great dental and health plans alongside this kidnapping. If you don't do the annoying thing and go on complaining loudly in public that I've stolen you from your home.
Pretend2besome1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hmm this is a fun experience to read a fic with this kind of writing style. Though I must admit sometimes I’m confused as to who’s the one talking. As for the story itself, it’s rather interesting to see that it take place when they’re trained to be a senshi, how they took classes about it and even learn about their power. It’s a nice read and distraction, I still had a lot to catch up with the next chapter of your other fic (Unstoppable Force…) since I’ve last reviewed it.

Anyway keep on experimenting!
nycarts chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
"'Do you want to see the new attack I’m working on?' she asks, and you nod because you are interested in more than kissing her but sometimes you get distracted."

Excellent line.

Sorry, I've taken a bit long to finally review this little piece. Highly enjoyable. It seems a bit rushed, but upon further thought, I came to the realization that the piece as a whole has a memory-like quality to it, so the rushed part works to its advantage. I guess I just always want War And Peace from authors I enjoy.

The characterizations are strong, and well-kept to. You do have a great Minako/Rei in your repotoire. It's good to see you put them through other paces.

This is a good Panic Room while you work on your Zodiac.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008